CHAPTER 11: NURSE

(Art above not mine!)

    I finally found my way inside the dorm. A few dorm members eyed me but otherwise, looked away, unbothered. The Lounge was, more or less, kind of crowded. There were a lot of members here and there, and I noticed some were even from other dorms.

    Ignoring this room full of testosterone, I smelled the sweet aroma of...

    "Breakfast!" I sighed to myself, placing a hand on my stomach. I quickly made my way towards the kitchen area, where I eyed a bunch of treys full of different delicacies.

    There were heart-shaped cookies and sandwiches... as well as fruit punch and other cool things!

 as well as fruit punch and other cool things!

        (Pictures above also not mine)

    I inwardly squealed, eyeing the delicious food.

    "These are so cute!" I cried as I excitedly looked left and right, wondering what to stuff my face with first.

   "Why, thank you," I heard a voice. I looked to the side to see someone who was wearing a smirk on his lips. He slightly pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose- his dark-green hair looked like it was just brushed.

    "Oh, hello!" I said, grabbing a sandwich. "You made these? They're great!" I smiled, taking a bite of it.

    "Haha! Thanks, thanks. I'm Trey, by the way. I don't think we've met," he placed out a hand. Thankfully I was eating the tiny sandwich with one hand- I lifted the other hand to shake his.

    "Yup! I'm (Y/N)," I beamed at him.

    "So I've heard," he mumbled as he slowly pulled his hand away.

    "This... It's fine for me to eat this right-?" I suddenly felt bad- I just broke into their dorm and started eating their food, I mean what kind of animal am I???

    "Yes, yes- haha! It's fine. Open to all," he chuckled. I responded by snatching up a jelly sandwich and whispering,

    "Sweet~!"