Chapter 10 - State Visit

A/N: Just to let everyone know, I had to put this story on hiatus due to college. I intended to release it sooner, but I put it on hold out of respect for the shooting in Texas. I did this because I see this story as a political story, and will dive into politics a lot.

Also I have been planning out a sequel as well. 

Enjoy!

Not even a day after the diplomatic meeting, Remnant was made aware of the United States' existence

Not even a day after the diplomatic meeting, Remnant was made aware of the United States' existence. News spread like a wildfire, ranging from confusion, to curiosity, to full stupidity (in a good way). However, the truth of its history was kept secret, an agreement the US and kingdoms came to. The truth of the world had to be revealed as slowly and painless as possible, all to avoid any...Grimm results.

On top of that, the relations were still young as well. Vale was the most welcoming, Mistral the most curious, Vacuo the quietest, and Atlas the most cautious. The public were still trying to form their own opinion, but they need more answers.

It was good to hear that the United States was open to a state visit, which the kingdoms agreed to the second it was made. The trip was to be simple: visiting some of America's major cities such as New York City, Mexico City, Los Angeles, New Orleans, Havana, Vancouver, Orlando, and Ottawa; learning America's culture and society; and visiting Washington DC, the capital of the United States, to meet members of the government, and President himself.

Of course, there were some requirements the US requested the representatives follow. First of which was that huntsmen-both trained and in training-were allowed to come, but no weapons. Second was that the US would provide proper transportation to and throughout their visit, no secondary ships such as bullheads were allowed. Third was to respect the people, this was a no-brainer of course. Fourth was that representatives from Menagerie were coming as well. The Chieftain and President were holding a meeting to discuss the ever-growing US-Menagerie relations. Lastly, each guest had to be approved by the US, if you weren't...then screw you.

Vale's representative body consisted of Ozpin, Glynda, and Team RWBY. Ozpin was chosen to be the council's representative. The young huntress team's reaction to being picked by Ozpin was rather mixed to positive...except for the part of no weapons of course.

-0-

The day soon came, and Vale's representative body were ready to leave. A US airship soon landed at the dock, similar to the one Pierre Beaumont arrived in weeks ago.

 A US airship soon landed at the dock, similar to the one Pierre Beaumont arrived in weeks ago