take off

The first time Star met the avengers was at a diner she used to work at, and they came in like a wave on a beach. natural, like they belonged. Of course, they knew this feeling all too well. 

A new soulmate was nearby.

As they are seated they immediately start searching for someone they knew nothing of. They'd had a sneaking suspicion they had one more piece to their puzzle, and now their thoughts were confirmed. 

.

.

.

Then with a click of her heels comes a girl with long dark brown hair and eyes like the night. She stands tall with a paper and pen in hand and a smile on her face. Tony's eyes trail up to see a young girl and he quickly pats Natasha soon enough all their eyes follow. Then she opens her mouth and out comes an angelic, harmonic voice. 

"you guys want some pop?"

Hey guys!!! you've made through the intro and to the next part of the story. First, let's clear a few things up. 

who are the soulmates? 

-tony 

-Wanda 

-thor

-Loki

-Natasha

-Steve

-peter (parker)

-bucky

-bruce 

-star

Star meets them at 16 but will shortly jump to 17. Peter Parker just turned 19. 

(((how soulmates work. ))))

-soulmates have been known to come in pairs, threes and even more so it's not super uncommon that there are 11 soulmates here.

 soulmates are very sensitive and feelings (can) get hurt easily. being new to the bond can affect sensitivity. 

Also, the law on not being able to claim your soulmates is something like older mates cannot tell minors of their bond because they can use it to manipulate them and because there's no way to prove it until they are of age.

Also, I'll give you some physical descriptions of Star. 

-brown eyes/ long brown hair. 

-tan skin

-somewhat tall

I imagine her being Native American 

(you can imagine whatever tho)

Anyway if there are more questions pls ask!!