Natasha

Recently the avengers have been trying to get closer to you because you were turning 18 in just a few months. But out of all the soulmates Natasha was most scared to approach you(maybe besides Bruce) because she loved tony, she loved Steve and Loki and Bruce and peter. But GOD did she love Wanda.

well, actually she loves women

and the first time she saw you she was more than excited for another woman to be in the bond, but then she met Mariana. 

She remembered her teenage years before she had met her soulmates. A long time ago she had friends too, ones she kept closer than anyone knew. 

(Y'all I know this is unrealistic but it's for the plot)

And the way Mariana looked at you...

it was all too familiar to her. 

But she knew she couldn't tell the rest because this would break their hearts, or maybe she was just paranoid, maybe she was so far from the truth and she was just finding reasons to worry. 

But this didn't really matter because she could never really know unless she asked and that was something she could never do. Natasha would never admit to it but she was terrified of you.  

The way you didn't care. The way your hair looked a mess but you still looked beautiful. 

She was almost jealous. 

*

Today you were going to an 'important school event' at least that's what you told your mom. You were actually going to a party with Mariana of course. She was going to arrive at your house to pick you up later but at the moment you were trying to decide what eye shadow color to put on. 

*

Natasha actually just arrived at your house about 15 minutes ago to drop off some school supplies you left in Tony's car, and your mother had convinced Natasha to go and say hi. 

Now for the hard part. Natasha had to actually walk into your room. 

....and talk to you. 

She was so close, peeking her head just barely around your door. But she quickly stopped when she saw your face through your half-dirty mirror. She wanted to call your name but something stopped her. 

And instead of saying anything, she just watched you as you brushed your hair. In honesty, she felt really creepy, But when your skin shines like the sun and your hands tangle in your hair Natasha let those shamed feelings wash away. 

She watched as you picked up a makeup brush and started to brush it across your eyelids. So delicate and angelic you looked doing something Natasha always thought she looked silly doing. 

I sit and watch you

In her heart she felt the pull to go to you so strong she didn't even realize her feet began to move. And before she could awake from this trance she was in front of your door frame silent and just staring. 

"Natasha!"

*

You look over to see Natasha standing in the doorway. Well this was weird, why is she at your door? she never says hi to you.

"where are you going?" She says staying outside my room, crossing her arm with no emotions shown. I put down the mascara and turn her way. 

"You can come in-you know." she takes a few steps in but her face doesn't change. "Also I'm going to a school thing. nothing too important." I try not to make a face to show I'm lying. It's not that I want to lie to Natasha but I feel like she would tattle. 

She walks over and sits next to me, "Your forgetting something."

From my desk, she grabs a bright summer cherry red lipstick and twists it open until she can see all of it.

"You going with Mariana?" Natasha says, Then brings it to my lips and spreads it across.

"Ya, I don't go anywhere without her." I look up at her valley-green eye and she is staring straight at me. 

"You guys seem close. Do you think she could be your soulmate?" Natasha knew that this wasn't true but you didn't, and this was the perfect time to ask you. She couldn't let this chance go to waste.

you laugh but you try to hold it in, why would Natasha ever ask such a question?

"Uh with a girl? Mariana and I are just friends."

With a girl?

Natasha didn't know what to do. she froze. her soulmate didn't know she was into girls? this couldn't be true. 

Maybe she was closeted...

But her mother didn't seem to disapprove of Natasha and Wanda why would she need to pretend she wasn't attracted to them? 

Thousands of thoughts were circling through Natasha's head and she thought she was going to throw up. 

"Natasha? I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you I-" before star could finish Natasha's phone started to ring.

When she pulls it out of her pocket she sees it's Wanda. They probably felt something was wrong with the soulmate bond. Should Natasha tell Wanda what Star just said? Was that the right decision?

"sorry I have to take this." she walks away, with Stars lipstick still in hand.