Letter 3

Today, I was walking in Diagon Alley with Draco and we passed the spot where you died. It had a big memorial for you there, a lot of people left flowers, cards and gifts there. It seems you have touched a lot of hearts just like you did to mine. I was really touched when I saw a little girl, who was about 5 years old, slowly approach the memorial with a teary face and she dropped your favorite cookies there. She seemed like someone I know, and then it hit me, she was a girl you babysitted in summer. 

Recognizing me, she skipped over, her innocent face marred by sadness. "I'll miss her a lot," she confessed, her voice barely above a whisper. I could only manage a soft, melancholic smile in response. I dropped to my knees, looking her in the eyes, and echoed her sentiment. "Me too," I told her, the weight of her words leaving my heart heavy. After this emotional encounter, I continued my journey with Draco, making our way towards the next shop.

You were an angel, not just for me, but for everyone who had the privilege of knowing you. You brought joy and love into our lives, and your absence has left a void that can never be filled. I will always carry your memory with me, cherishing the love we shared. You are missed, deeply and profoundly. I love you.

Your king, Mattheo Riddle