2| Blueberry fight

Right before Lana could sit down the baby monitor went off to show Amélie awake which made the black-haired woman smile slightly. She loved being around the small girl a lot. 

"Sorry Boys. I have to get your sister first so she can join us.", Lana said with a smirk. "Flynn make sure that nobody is going in the water. I am right back."
---------------------------------------------------------

With that, she stood up and hurried to get to the small girl in her bedroom. "Hey Sweetheart", Lana grinned when she entered the light blue room. Amélie was sitting in her bed, looking with big puffy eyes at Lana when she entered. It seemed like the girl was not impressed having a half stranger in her room straight after nap time. Lana opened the curtains just enough to light up her surroundings in the beautifully decorated room, which Tanya kept pretty simple with light colors and fitting furniture. Sean probably would have painted the room pink because his daughter literally is his princess. Lana's eyes began to shine when she got a glance at the girl who was trying to pull herself to her feet, unsuccessfully, which made her quite upset. Without wasting any second she picked Amélie up to carry her on her hip. She couldn't help but smile. A smile that even reached her eyes and made them shine a bit more. 

"I know, I am not Mommy. But that is no excuse for being grumpy. It's a very beautiful day, so we are going to join your brothers outside in the shade." She said in a higher-pitched voice than usual, trying to calm the girl down. She was slightly stroking her hand through Amélies hair and gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead before heading to the changing table to get a new diaper. Along with the wipes and cream, she made her way back to the garden where Flynn and Leo enjoyed their watermelon at the pool. 

She smiled slightly at the boys seeing them sitting there, trying to peel out some cores. Lana laid the Baby on one of the changing pads she brought and started to undo her clothes whilst keeping an eye on the boys. She listened to their sweet conversations about important stuff like toy cars and sharing chocolate. Sometimes Lana truly wished to be a kid again to be without all the worries this world has prepared but even with all the messed up parts in her life, she was still grateful for what she had become. 

Since Amélie was already 9 months old she kept on moving, making Lana's job of changing her more challenging. After the actress finally managed to clean her, Amélie decided to make a crawling move to get away from her to see more of the garden. 

"Look at you, Amé! I didn't know you were starting to crawl. Your Daddy didn't tell me.", Lana said laughing. 

"She can also pull herself up sometimes! And she gets really frustrated when she falls back down." nodded Flynn about his comment. He decided to sit down next to Lana, cuddling up a bit on her side which made her smile with pure love in her eyes for these little kids. Soon after Lola decided to join them in the shade since it was getting too hot for her. 

"We need to go on a little walk with Lols after Amélie had her snack for the day because it's already getting late again. I need to prepare dinner for you guys", Lana said whilst running her hand through Flynn's hair. He agreed with her because he was already getting hungry. Typical children, they are always starving. To manage everything on time Lana decided to give Amé her little snack before finally putting the sun cream on everybody. Of course, the boys couldn't help and put quite a lot on Lana's face to cover it all up. They used her body as a canvas, drawing figures on her legs and arms. After everything was spread enough to not make Lana appear like a ghost, they all went on an afternoon walk. It took a while until they figured out how to exactly unfold the stroller for the youngest member of the family but they did it eventually. Lana only went on a short walk with them because she could tell that Leo was already getting tired since he refused to have a little lay down in the afternoon and to top it up it was getting pretty hot in the bright sun. So they headed straight back after Lola finished her business and went for the couch to relax.