14 🍋

You finally made it back to your dorm with Katsuki in tow behind you. The walk there was hurried and excited, the both of you not exchanging many words but knowing glances.

You barely pushed the key into the lock before he was on you.

Play "Lurk" by The Neighbourhood

Gripping you tightly around your waist, pushing you into the dorm room with his back against your chest as he kicked the door shut behind him.

Turning you around quickly, his mouth found yours, his tongue dominating over your own. His hands slid from your waist and gave your ass a tight squeeze before moving towards the back of your thighs, where he lifted you up so your legs would automatically wrap around his waist.

Carrying you to the bedroom, his mouth never leaving yours he dropped you onto the bed as you gasped at the sudden impact, staring up at him as he towered over you unbuckling his belt and pulling it harshly through the loops of his jeans before dropping it to the floor beside the bed.

He cupped your face as he continued standing over you, mouth slamming against yours roughly before his hands moved down to the hem of your hoodie and slid it up over your head along with your shirt.

Kissing his way down your jaw onto your neck, he made quick work of your bra as well, leaving your upper body bare to him. He pulled away from you, and grabbed the belt from the floor, looking at you with hooded eyes that seared into your soul.

Katsuki quickly used the belt to make two loops before he grabbed both your wrists and shoved them through, tightening it around them so you couldn't wiggle out.

You were at a loss for words, too caught up in him to even question his actions.

A warm hand pressed against he middle of  your chest, pushing you against the bed as he used the belt to pull your arms up over your head.

"Don't move." His words came out deep and stern, and you only nodded at his command, too eager to see what was going to happen next.

Satisfied you were listening, he took your mouth again, shoving his tongue deep against yours before pulling away again to kiss down your neck once more.

Sucking on your sweet spot you moaned under him, eyes fluttering closed at the simple pleasure he was giving you as his hands ran slowly down the sides of your body, stopping at your hips.

You felt as his tongue dragged down your neck and over your collar bones as he made a trail to your chest.

His warm mouth enclosed around your nipple, flicking his tongue around the sensitive bud before lightly grazing with his teeth, making you jerk slightly under him.

Your thighs were clenching around his waist, desperate for attention at your core as wetness was pooling inside of your panties.

Pulling away from your nipple with a soft 'pop' he repeated his actions on the other, before blowing on them gently, smirking as they perked up even harder against the cold contrast of his warm mouth that was overtaking them moments ago.

Satisfied with the look of your nipples on display for him, his head moved lower down, sucking and biting along your stomach as his fingers dipped into the waistband of your jeans before pulling them off with your underwear at the same time.

As you were spread out before him, he licked his lips as he stared at your cunt, lifting a hand to softly gather your arousal on his fingers.