Prologue

Whoever did the art, Amazing job. I like it a lot.

Carl is usually a friendly yet hardworking man. He's known by his friends as the Multitasker, since he's actually a part-time online worker, a part-time barista, and some more. He's just trying to get through his day to spend the night and spend the rent that he owes every month, much like how everyone does so when they're not in a relationship! (Be honest, if your single or not in a relationship you'd do the same ;), you can't lie.)

Anyways, he recently decided to take a job which is a night time routine of a Nightguard, basically just watch over a particular convention! This is actually great news, as some of his part time jobs are during the night and some don't even matter what time of the day he does it at! He could be thinking it wouldn't have been worth it if it weren't for the fact it pays well and he has something to do for the night. Luckily, he knew what to do and took the job straight away!

The thing is, it was an Anime Convention, and it was filled to the brim with people, friendly different animatronics, and more, much to his surprise since he doesn't like to usually interact with people unless they are friends, part of his job, or interviewing. So thankfully he doesn't have the Day Guard or an attendant, and he might be alone on the nights. If that's what he thought.

Will Carl soon find out what's next for him? Will he make what is worth for his particular times? Will he finally put his jobs aside for a little time of his own alone just watching an area?

We will soon find out!