A Pirate's Entry

Skipped ahead, Carl was on his second night. Arriving at the Convention at 11:30, he greeted the manager, did some safety stuff, and then went to his office. The office seemed different, and when he got inside he could tell it was from Bonnie and Chica apologizing what happened. He was still unsure whether to accept the apology or not, and when 12 AM hit, he decided to do so.

(RING RING I'M THE PHONE)

Carl pressed the recorder for it to play.

Phone: "Uh, hello? Is this on? I can't work this thing out.."

Carl: Here we go again..

Phone: "Hey! Your back for another night I see! Welcome back! I'm pretty sure it was rough..."

Carl: "Really rough..."

Phone: "And your probably going crazy..."

Carl: "Already did..."

Phone: "And your stressed, which probably means your gonna probably want to resign this night. I probably won't talk as much, as they get more active throughout the night.."
.

.

.

Carl: "Da f--k u say?"

Phone: "Don't worry, you'll be fine. However, the coves should be a bit active tonight, uh, Foxy is the main threat here, she'll probably run to your office so stay clear of that, and the other one doesn't seem to get out much. She's probably not gonna be a threat, as she rarely leaves, so you can work with what you got.

Carl: "Well, I have trust issues so I'll pay attention to both."

Phone: "Uh, anyways other than that... you should be good to go for the night.. this time be careful of what you do, but if you got everything under control you can probably take your time and make it through!"

Carl: "A.K.A. Save up power cuz you got knocked out for 2 hours and then at 4 AM or so take a nap with both doors locked.."

Phone: "Have a good night!"

Carl: "I hate this phone.."

Carl immediately open his laptop and did some work while checking cams. Bonnie moved quickly into left hall already, probably eager to see if Carl is doing okay. He decided to close the door, and Bonnie waited patiently, before Carl blacks out from his coffee overdose and lack of sleep, hitting the door button and letting Bonnie in. Carl woke up 10 minutes later, on his chair again.

Carl: "Unruhrnuh... Add personal note... stop drinking coffee and resort to.. tea...."

Bonnie: "Maybe you should. I can't have my fun.~"

Carl: "Oh... not this s--t again.."

Bonnie carefully picks up Carl and sets him to her lap, and keeps him awake so he wouldn't get a bit done for. He checks the coves, to see that Foxy left hers already, which means she's heading for the office.

Without thinking, Carl immediately closed the left door again, and heard a *THUMP*, to which meant that Foxy was there. He heard nothing else for a while, before hearing a pirate's voice, which was foxy.

Foxy: "Aye lass, why don't ye let me in?~"

Carl: "I-I can't trust you though.."

Chica: "I-Is it a bad time to be here?"

Carl turned around and saw Chica staring at them both, Chica has actually been there for a while, seeing the entire thing.

Foxy: "Aye, Chica why don't ye open the door for me? I won't bite him, at least not roughly.~"

Carl immediately went flushed red hearing this, since he is single and just trying to do his job.

Bonnie: "Foxy, he's the new nightguard, he just wants to do his job. Don't scare him off like the last one."

Foxy: "I couldn't help it, mate! He was cute, and was asking for the pirate's booty.~"

Carl got flustered again, and looked away. Bonnie decided to open the doors and let Foxy in, which of course Foxy lunged at Carl. Bonnie took this as a way to show that she's more of an ally or protector to Carl, and held Carl away from Foxy.

Foxy: "Aye, what be the problem, Bonnie? Let me at that there guard!"

Bonnie: "No, he's too good to be hurt by some of you.."

Foxy: "I won't hurt him, I'll pleasure the boy.~"

Carl: "I-I highly request you not.."

Foxy: "Your just hard to get, lad."

Bonnie: "Maybe later if you promise not to kill him you can have him."

Foxy: "Alright, lass. I will be back for ye, guard.~" (Doing so, foxy left the room, leaving Chica and Bonnie with the guard.

Carl: "T-Thanks, I guess.."

Chica: "See? Bonnie and I are friendly! You can trust us, right?~"

Bonnie: "Besides, your not really a perv to us, so we'll keep you around for a while.~"

Upon hearing this, Carl went back to his flustered feeling and looked down, before feeling Chica hug him. Carl decided to at least trust some of them, and Bonnie left, leaving Chica in the room with Carl.

Chica: "So you can trust us both, right?"

Carl: "Yes, I guess so..."

Carl checked both coves and realized Mangle's Cove was empty. This is about to take a turn in events.