A party and Another Attack

All the gals and Carl was at the Dining Table, all chatting and eating pizza. Carl was enjoying about every second of the party. He already finished his second slice of pizza, and was reaching for yet another.

Chica: "Oh my! You must be really hungry."

Carl: "Seeing as if I ate nothing for the past 2 days and maybe a few hours, yes I'm hungry."

Bonnie: "What? Why haven't you eaten anything?"

Carl: "Well, the last time I ate was around 6 or 7 PM last night, and I was in the hospital for a whole day, with an IV drip and water."

Bonnie: "That's terrible!"

Mangle: "O-Oh my.."

Chica: "Sad to hear.."

Freda: "Well, that's actually kind of depressing.."

Springy: "That's kind of hot.~"

G.F: "Springy! Stop trying to be sexual with him!"

Springy: "I can't help it! I haven't had fresh ones in soooo long!"

G.F: "Sorry, Carl. She wants to play around a bit.~"

Springy: "I want to F--K him."

Everybody stared at Springy. Springy looked confused on why everyone was staring at her.

Springy: "What? Is that not what we have to do every night?!"

Carl: "That's a bit concerning.."

Foxy: "A-Anyways, Carl, I want to ask which one o' us be yer favorite lass so far?~"

Everyone stood in silence and stared at Carl with some happiness and a bit of confusion.

Carl: "I.."

Bonnie: "It's fine. You don't have to answer."

Carl: "Well.. I guess I'll have to say.. Bonnie...."

Bonnie blushes and smirks at this. Foxy and Freda scoff, Chica is impressed, G.F is astonished, and Springy feels a bit mad.

Springy: "Unfair.. I could change that, if G.F could let go of me. I'll get to your heart soon, Carl.~"

Chica: "I'm pretty sure we know why, but why is Bonnie your favorite?"

Mangle: "B-Bonnie spends almost all his time with him.."

Foxy: "Aye, I can't understand that there man. Should have said me, I be hotter than 'er!"

Freda: "I AM the main gal.."

Bonnie: "Freda, just because your the main gal doesn't mean you hog everything."

Chica: "You can continue, Carl."

Carl: "Well... it started when I saw both Bonnie and Chica on my first night, but Bonnie stood with me to try and cheer me up at least... and Bonnie has been incredibly nice.. she doesn't force me to maybe have 'fun' times every second or night, so that's a first.."

Freda: "I see that your referring to me..?"

Mangle: "Well, it appears so.."

Carl: "And I remember she asked for consent of 'taking a step' forward, in relationship kinds.. which is very nice."

Bonnie: "I remember that on the third night.."

Carl: "And I remember yesterday, your kind of quick to forgive and forget, and caring about me."

Mangle: "Y-You did all that, Bonnie?!"

Foxy: "Bonnie, yer better at 'elpin' men than I be, that be fer sure."