Temporary Request! (CLOSED)

Hello! As some of you may know, i have 2 published articles, and one article soon to be. However I do want to have some sort of opinion from my viewers, so I'll give something.

In the beginning of may, I'll be doing a new article. It's not going to be much, maybe soon. Like I said, I do want to know your opinions, so here's the catch: From the day this is published to the first few days of may, or the first weekend of may, I'll be waiting for requests of what 'Scenario' to make next! If you do not understand, it's like how the character plays out in the ENTIRE article.

Here is what I'll allow you to do.

You can request any scenario, only if it is specific enough so that I am able to understand.
You can request for specific scene, as long as it is not any lemon or smut.
You can request a specific harem or character for a harem.
You can request for a 'Location' for the area to take place. Usually some stories do take place in different areas, like a warehouse or home.
You can even request for a new character (That is from a FNAF / FNIA Fan game) to join in.

Currently there are only 5 days left (maybe a few more if I work on the weekends ) where I am at, so there's probably time. Whenever you have an idea, let me know in comments or you can reply here.

[SUGGESTIONS HERE!]

I look forward to seeing it, if I will see any.