An Accident, and a Repair

Carl woke up in the hospital, his leg being all in pain, which was luckily wrapped in cast. He was also given an IV Drip so he wasn't going to die.

Carl: "Well, I'm lucky to be alive, I guess.."

He was unable to stand due to the immense pain. He had to stay in the hospital for a day.

Carl: "And of course I will never stand by this."

???: "Of course you wont."

Carl looked to his right, seeing what seems to be a yellow version of Freddy. A black bowtie, a small top hat, and white pupils only.

???: "Well, look who woke up. Surprised to see me?~"

Carl: "I'm not. But who are you?"

G.F: "Call me Goldie, or G.F. for short. I have watched you for... the past few days. To simplify, ever since you got in and applied, I have been watching. I got to say, your lucky to survive those frisky gals.~"

Carl: "I just wanna get my job done and that's- What was that for?"

G.F Hits his leg as hard as she could, causing some discomfort for Carl. Thankfully he can't feel anything due to the fact it's paralyzed and numb.

G.F: "Don't forget, you might have stayed without injury by THEM for a long time, but I will have my fun today maybe.~"

Carl: "What??"

G.F: "Oh yea, you caused Bonnie to cry, she saw you get struck by lightning.."

Carl: "Well tell her I'm okay and I'll be ready for work tonight maybe."

G.F: "Alright, and don't worry, I won't hurt you Carl. Not yet at least.~"

Carl: "Doctors! I'm feeling a bit better!"

G.F: "See you later Carl.~" (She then disappears in the blink of an eye, before footsteps are heard.)

Two Doctors rushed in to inspect Carl to see if he is ready to go out.

D1: "You sure, Carl?"

D2: "It's dangerous out there."

Carl: "I'll survive it."

D1: "Hand those items to me D2."

D2: "Alright."

D1: "Just to confirm-"

Carl: "YES!"

He was given crutches, a few medications since he's a bit unstable, and he was sent away. Luckily he was able to walk already after a while. He got the hang of it, in like 30 minutes. He got to his home and called his boss.

Mariusu: "Who is this?"

Carl: "It's me. Your Night Guard. I got in an accident."

Mariusu: "I know. Bonnie told me about it. I was waiting for you to call. I got a surprise."

Carl: "What is it?"

Mariusu: "I know I shouldn't ask of you to do so,  but I need you to get here."

Carl: "I'll call a Cab, or an Uber. It's fine, Mariusu."

Mariusu: "Alright. Get here as fast as possible."

Carl hung up, and called an Uber over to him. After getting, he gave directions and made it there before 11:00, which meant he had time.

When he arrived, he immediately went over to the door and realized it was unlocked. When he entered, the place looked a bit more different than usual. It was more festive and formal. He just went straight to the Manager's Office, and knocked.