Starting fresh! ...For now.

It's been about a few weeks, Carl has learned to adapt with the girls at his house. Today, though, his manager finally sent him a letter to meet him back at the Convention. And so, he did.

He woke up, did his daily morning routine, which was now:

Say hello to Freda and Bonnie who were stuck cuddling him from last night.
Get out of bed forcefully and brew a coffee with Chica accompanying him.
Take a shower and exit the bathroom only to be drawn to the couch with Foxy.
Get up from the couch 10 minutes later and have Golden Freda fix his attire (Mostly only the hat and tie)
And then leave for his 3 jobs.

Sounds simple, but now he had to skip his morning coffee and the couch time to meet with his boss. As he exited the apartment, he started up his all-new 2019 Chevy Silverado 1500 with a redesigned interior, 129 cubic fe-

(must not get carried away.)

and drove to the convention. On the way there, he got onto his phone and called his manager, to discuss whatever was so important.

Mariusu: "Hello?"

Carl: "Hello good sir, it's me. I'm on the way."

Mariusu: "Fantastic! I've been expecting you to show up. You'll like it."

Carl: "Alright, I'll be there in 20 minutes, they still didn't repair the bridge."

Mariusu: "God damn it! They should have, it's been so long!"

Carl: "...Since I last have seen my son..."

Mariusu: "...What?"

Carl: "Oh, it's nothing. Uh..." (Clears Throat) "Can you tell me what it's about?"

Mariusu: "Well seeing as you're on the way, I guess I can tell you. The Anime Convention did close down, BUT we are looking forward to the next build. I'll tell you all about it when you get here. If it makes it better I'll be firing you and giving you another job on the house."

Carl: "...So you're giving me a new job?"

Mariusu: "Yea, I am, however your new job is the same. It's- nothing is different. You'll like it a lot... unless you are scared of Horror Attractions."

Carl: "Uh, I'm not too particularly scared of them, but- wait are you saying my new job is something related to a horror mansion..?"

Mariusu: "Mhm! So, are you in?"

Carl thought about it a bit, really getting his mind in, before asking.

Carl: "How's the pay?"

Mariusu: "Not great. BUT, the hours are worse. Just kidding, they're the same. We've just started production so your pay will be low for now."

Carl: "I guess I can do that. You're going to have to give me severance for firing me though."

Mariusu: "Don't worry about it. We have you covered. We'll send you what you need for it all. Though I have to ask, do you by any chance have those girls with you?"

Carl: "Yea, they never left my home."

Mariusu: (Distant laughing from the mic)

Carl: "..."

Mariusu: "Sorry, sorry, heh. Anyways, are you bringing them along? I'll need them for it."

Carl: "...I'm only 7 minutes to you and I'm 13 minutes away from them! Look, I'll bring them tomorrow."

Mariusu: "Please do!"

(End Call)

After an extensive 7 minutes, Carl pulled into the driveway, and looked at the convention. Only, it was no longer a convention, but rather it was some sort of haunted house. The sign said "Freda's Spooks!" really big, and had some really provocative pictures. Nevertheless, he parked, entered the building, and-

HOLY CRAP IT'S DIFFERENT.

The building was now more cramped, with the walls being a green and moss color. There were old pictures of Freda and her friends, with bonnie, chica, and the others, but there were two extras he wasn't sure about. They were already in the building with him, but he didn't do anything with them yet. He walked down 'till he saw an "Employee's Only" room, and entered.

Mariusu: "Hm? Oh! Hey, Carl! I see you've finally made it! Welcome to Freda's Spooks..! ...We're planning on changing that."

Carl: "Pleasure to be here."

Mariusu: "..?"

Carl: "I meant as in I am happy to meet you after so long again."

Mariusu: "Oh, alright. Uh, how'd you like the place so far, since you've seen... quite a few spots?"

Carl: "It's alright. Has a bit of a burnt down and abandoned area though, don't you think..?"

Mariusu: "Yea, for this horror attraction we took some scraps and threw them around on the foundation for aesthetic, so you know, it's... quite big."

Carl: "Makes sense, makes sense. So what's happening now?"

Mariusu: "Well, we're getting everything set up. Since it's just started we have to wait a bit, in the meantime, I want you to meet two new animatronics we... built? Bought? Not sure, my production team never told me..."

Mariusu brought in the two other girls Carl saw. One was a girl that looked more like a human or a young kid, with a balloon and for some reason more revealing attire. Another was a calm puppet looking one, with make-up and a full body suit.

Mariusu: "Carl, this is Balloon Babe, Balloon Babe this is Carl, Carl this is Puppet, Puppet this is Carl."

Carl: "Pleased to meet you two-"

Balloon Babe: "Can I touch him?"

...Silence fell across the room.

Mariusu: "No."

Puppet: "Apologies, Carl, she's nice to the kids, but to the adults, she's... well, horny."

Carl: "I see that."

Mariusu: "Don't worry, Balloon Babe is not that difficult once you get to know her! You'll be fine, I swear."

Carl: "Alright, so... you want me to bring the girls for...?"

Mariusu: "Oh, well, due to the low atmosphere and creepy colors, I want to repaint them a shade of green, or just... dirty them up. Heck, I might rip off a few limbs."

Carl: "...Wouldn't that hurt?"

Mariusu: "Uh... they're robots, so... not necessarily. Think of it as... they're very safely being disassembled partly. Unfortunately... Bonnie is gonna have to... go."

Carl:" What..?"

Mariusu: "Just kidding again! We're going to repurpose her as the main attraction! A spooky suit that haunts the kids and adults!"

Carl: "Nevermind that your joke was terrible..."

Mariusu: "Hey-"

Carl: "Isn't it creepy for them to be haunting the children?"

Mariusu: "...You do make a point... I'll just have her being creepy in a corner or in the vents."

Carl: "...Yeah that's... I mean it's better I guess."

Mariusu: "Cool, so... please get the girls here tomorrow."

Carl: "Alright fine."

Carl left the building after his chat, and after... being sexually assaulted by Balloon Babe. He left the building with a sigh, and got back into his 2019 CHEVY SILVERAD-

...No. I will not get distracted.

He drove back home with a face... a face that said...

"I'm in danger :D"

ALRIGHT, I FINALLY RETURNED AND MADE THIS FOR YOU.

...Anyways have fun :D