An Attack and A Step

Carl decides to check the camera one more time, seeing Freda gone. Before he could react, he heard a familiar tone:

"Hello again, Carl. I see you have friends.~"

Carl: "What in the.."

Bonnie was then immediately but softly pushed off of Carl, and Freda got on him.

Freda: "We can still have our fun again, though, right?" (She reaches for his pants buckle)

Carl: "Okay Phil I might need help."

Phil: "Nope, that's on you."

Bonnie: "Freda, get off of him!"

Freda: "Aw come on, I just wanted to give the Guard a bit of fun. I want to make up for from what happened last time, remember?~"

Mangle: "F-Freda, this Nightguard is nice. D-Don't make him resign.."

Carl: "I'm not gonna resign but this is giving me somewhat of a small heart attack."

Bonnie calmed him down from what just happened, to ease Carl a bit. After all Freda just came out of nowhere and got on him. Jack was just surprised and Mangle held onto her, but Freda got off of it, but Bonnie held her a bit back.

Freda: "Come on, please? I AM the leader and I haven't got a bit of him.~"

Phil: "Maybe this is why I didn't want to come here, Carl."

Carl: "Relax man, it's not all bad."

Phil: "Well someone tried to have sexual intercourse with you, so..."

Freda: "Well, since I can't get him, I'll choose you.~" (Freda leaped onto him, but Phil easily out strengthened her, in which Freda forced herself to kiss him. Immediately Bonnie lifted her off, and shoved her out the room. Without hesitation, Phil locked the door just as Freda got pushed out.

Phil: *This is the last time I trust Carl.*

Jack: "I have no words. Literally."

Carl: "Let's just get through the night without harm."

Jack: "Agreed."

Oswald and Chica finally woke up. Thank god, because they checked the time: 4:56 AM. They had about a bit more than an hour until they had to return.

Bonnie: "Hey Carl, can we talk in private somewhere?~"

Carl: "And why should I? Your not really... that easy to trust yet..."

Bonnie: "Pleeeeeaaaase?" (Bonnie started to Puppy dog eye him.) (THE CUTENESS NOOO-)

Carl: "O-Okay fine. I trust you on this one."

Bonnie and Carl leave the room, the three friends just watch as they exit and stared at each other, before Phil speaks.

Phil: "He's gonna die."

Oswald and Chica: "Not necessarily."

Back with Bonnie and Carl, they walked into a storage closet, where Bonnie finally spoke up.

Bonnie: "So... I was thinking we are friends right now..."

Carl: "Not really, we're just doing this because we're bored during the night."

Bonnie: "Aaaaanyways... I wanted to know if we can take a smaller step forward?~"

Carl: "Like this?" (Carl literally took a step forward.)

Bonnie: "I meant as in a relationship term.~"

Carl immediately knew what this meant. He started to blush a bit more. (Damn Carl, at this point just become a tomato.)