Living together...

Episode 3: At Home Experience

Carl felt his chest forcing him to wake up as he grudgingly opened his eyes. He carefully got up and checked the time... 10 AM. Morning time. He still remembered what happened last night, and he felt as if he was just dead inside. He looked around, he was in his apartment, and nothing seemed out of order. He got up, walked out his bedroom, said hello to Bonnie who was on the couch, and went to do his morning tasks.

.

.

.

Hold on, what in the-

Carl: *Wait, what?!*

Bonnie: "Hey sweetie, had a good sleep?~"

Carl: "What the, why and how are you here?!"

Bonnie: "Not even a hi for me, babe?"

Carl: "Sorry, yes hello, bonnie, but how are you even here?"

Bonnie: "I have my ways.~"

Carl: "No no, I want answers. How do you know where I live?"

Bonnie: "Sweetie, I found my way to your home quite easily. I read it off your wallet."

Carl: "I need new spots to place my address.."

Bonnie: "And to answer your second question before, I wanted to make sure you were okay, as you were badly hurt. I don't want my babe dying on me, would I?~"

Carl: "Hold- Hold on. Where are the others?"

Bonnie: "Well, we had nowhere to go, and the other boys couldn't take us to their home."

Carl: "Makes sense... Both Oswald and Phil have single cramped apartments, and Jack lives too far.."

Bonnie: "And plus, your apartment's huge! So we decided to funnel them all in here!"

Carl: "A-Say what now?"

Freda: "I hope you don't mind.~"

Springy: "My, this place is huge."

Carl turned to see the other 6 leave the Guest Bedroom. Carl just froze from this as the others made themselves at home easily. After a few seconds Carl went to the balcony, and just tried to get a breather. The animatronics, or robot gals, are now living with HIM! He couldn't believe anything, and he worked himself hard to calm down. Soon after, he heard the balcony's slide door being knocked on.

Bonnie: "You okay, Carl? You have been acting strange lately. Was it all what happened last night?"

Carl: "It's just the fact that you girls are now living with ME for some reason.. you have the Convention, right?"

Bonnie: (She steps onto the balcony with Carl and stands next to him) "They shut the place down for reasons, police are going to be there 24 hours daily, and it won't open until next week, sadly."

Carl: "What did the manager say?"

Bonnie: "He said that we can stay with you as you are our security guard after all. Oh, and he said that he'll send the pay tomorrow. He said that by letting you watch us at home he'll increase the pay as well."

Carl: "That's something.."

Bonnie: "Look, I'm sure you just need rest, alright? It's difficult, I know, being at home with us now. It'll be better soon though."

Carl: "Alright. There's a problem though. The bedrooms put together equal 6 max capacity, each bed can handle 3 people. But there's eight of us. Two will have to sleep somewhere else."