The Storm's Strike

Carl wakes up at 10:30, to the sound of thunder and a flash of lightning. He saw his phone: "1 unread message: By Mariusu." He check's the message:

"Hey, Carl. I had to leave early for my other shift. The rain is terrible, and might do a bit of flooding. I trust you can make it to the Convention, but be cautious, the road near you has been damaged, so maybe find a different route OR you can walk it out. I'll raise your pay a bit for the circumstances."

Carl: "OH SHOOT I GOTTA GO!!!" (He runs out of his house, after getting dressed and passing breakfast. He runs like hell straight to the Convention and sees what his Manager meant; a bridge on his route had broke and is unsafe to cross, making him run more to another way over, particularly a small wooden staff bridge. He was technically A staff, so he basically just got away with it with a warning as it was for construction staff only.)

Carl sees the Convention and sprints, only to feel all of his hairs stand on end. He immediately crouches but was too late: He got struck by lightning. He could feel the pain go through him, as the immediate bolts shot through his entire spinal cord, and when it ended, he sat in pain as water splashes on him. He is sure to be late by now. He gets up, still in pain, and slowly walks through the night streets, as he finally makes it into the Convention, still in utmost pain as he makes his way to the office. As soon as he makes it to his office he pulls out a towel he packed earlier to dry his hands and face, still in agonizing pain from that lightning bolt.

Carl: "Stupid- OW- lightning bolt and- OW- rain ruining- OW- my day..."

He finally dries himself off and gets onto his laptop, where he does his work, in pain obviously. Soon after the phone rings, to which he decides not to listen.

Carl: "I just wanna get this done.. e-everything hurts.."

Bonnie: "Well, hello Carl.~"

Carl turns around and sees Bonnie just THERE. Carl doesn't care though, as he is basically busy, soaked, and static. Bonnie realizes something is wrong and she goes to poke Carl, only to back out when she sees his hairs stand on end still, and also not to mention the entirety of his uniform drenched in rain.

Bonnie: "What happened? Why are you... all soaked?"

Carl: "Thunderstorm..."

Bonnie: "Ah.. I see... do you want to have a bit of fun when you dry off?~"

Carl: "That is, if I DO dry off..."

Out of nowhere, Carl feels a hot gust of air blow on him. He turns and sees Bonnie holding a Hair Dryer drying him off. Carl looked away and after a while he's a bit dryer but still in pain from the lightning he was struck by. Bonnie hopped onto Carl, kind of straddling him, before snuggling. Carl looks at the tablet to see Foxy and Chica gone as well.

Carl immediately closes the door and hears a thump, some footsteps, and then he opens the door. Soon after Chica walks in, for some reason carrying Oswald. Carl watches the two in confusion.

Oswald: "I couldn't help it, Carl. I kind of got attached."

Bonnie: "Chica, why do you have a customer in your hands?"

Chica: "He was hiding in the stalls, and I decided to just grab him and bring him here."

Oswald: "Basically, I used the bathroom but my stall was malfunctioning. It just worked, but Chica was at the bathrooms outside, and she picked me up."

Carl: "What in the-"

Chica: "Besides, I kinda like this one. I might keep him.~"

Oswald: "I-I don't know what to say other than I can't."

Carl facepalms, while Bonnie giggles at this remark. Chica ruffles Oswald's hair and puts him down, and then kisses him.

Bonnie: "What a cute couple.~"

Oswald: "Friends, you mean."

Carl: "You can't lie, Oswald. I saw how you act a bit with Chica."

Chica: "Yea. To be honest, I kind of liked it.~"

Oswald blushes hard as Chica sits him down and begins to kind of straddle him, just how Bonnie straddled Carl. Oswald then just blushes harder, and Chica gets off of the poor dude.

Carl: "That's something I won't get out my head for a while."

Bonnie: "We can do the same maybe.~"

Carl: "N-No thanks. I'm good."

Mangle: "Did I-I interrupt s-something?"

Everyone turns to see Mangle in the doorway, in which she shyly yelps due to all the sudden turning. Bonnie snickers from that sudden yelp, as Carl yet again facepalms, and Chica also snickered.

Mangle: "D-Don't laugh! I-I was just s-scared.."

Bonnie and Chica: "We know, Mangle. We know." (Both smiled.)

Foxy then barged in once more, before Carl could even reach the door button. When she got in, she saw Oswald, and then grinned.

Foxy: Aye, lass. Mind if I borrow ye' lad for a second?"

Chica: "Oh, sure. I don't mind.~"

Foxy: "Ye wont regret it!"

And with that Foxy scooped up Oswald and ran out to her Cove, where 30 minutes later she returned with Oswald seeming to be flustered as heck.

Chica: 'Wha- Foxy! What did you do?"

Foxy: "I just be playin' around with him, that's all lad.~"

Oswald: "She... She did..."

Carl: "Did she do the same thing that Bonnie did to me?"

Oswald: "Y... Yes..."

Oswald got up and then fell on the floor 2 seconds later. Carl smiled in amusement as Bonnie started to have a small grin. A seductive grin. Realizing what happened, Carl was gently placed back onto Bonnie's Bust again (Poor dude) for a minute or so. He could breathe properly, but still struggled as it was embarrassing for him. He felt a bit of movement as he felt himself get off the chair, and when he was released, he was spun around, seemingly on Bonnie's lap. He felt Bonnie's chest on his head, and before he could say what's happening, Bonnie cut him off.

Bonnie: "Your so cute when you struggle. Just stay here for a bit and relax.~"

Carl: "But can I at least do my job?" (He grabs his laptop and opens it, opening a few tabs.)

Bonnie: "Fine, since it wont bother me as I do this.~"

Bonnie starts ruffling his hair and rubbing his shoulders for no exact reason actually.

Carl: "I-If I may ask, -why are you d-doing this??"

Bonnie: "You've been here for about 3 nights and a half. I thought you would need something to tense what we would call our duty and pains."

Carl: "Well, it's not as much as a lightning strike.."

Bonnie: "What do you mean by that..?"

Carl: "I forgot to mention, didn't I? I was somewhat struck by some... lightning..."

Bonnie: "Wait, you were struck by lightning?!"

The others gasped as Carl just sighed.

Carl: "Well, this is gonna be bad.."