The Small Encounter!

Carl finally woke up at around 11:00, noticing he has time, he heads to the kitchen and makes a cup of coffee and stores some more coffee in a container before heading off... aafter drinking all the coffee in his cup.

His sedan was currently being inspected, so he had to run to the Convention at night, which proved a challenge since he kind of wasn't in shape. Skinny somehow, weak legs, and all in all still quite agile. He ran like none other since he doesn't wanna be late. He arrives at 11:34, 4 minutes late, but it was his first night so I'd digress. He stopped to catch his breath, before stumbling with the keys he got and opened up the employee's door next to the main entrance.

After Entering, he turned to see the Manager checking his watch. He immediately ran over to apologize what had happened for his unknown lateness... and to greet him as well.

Carl: "Hey! Mariusu! Over here!"

Mariusu: "Hey Carl! Your a bit late, remember?"

Carl: "Yea sorry, my car was a bit under inspection so I had to run."

Mariusu: "Oh, that's fine then. I was gonna use the time to give you a full tour, but we'll have to cut some corners."

Carl: "Oh, that's fine! I don't mind, plus I kind of just want to get in the office quickly."

Mariusu: "Alright, let's start the tour of the place."

Meanwhile, the three main gals secretly watched the two, and when they we're kind of out of sight, they powered on completely and started to do a little conversation.

Bonnie: "So, the new nightguard, huh? I can't wait to have a bit of fun with him.~"

Chica: "I can't wait!!! This is so exciting, we never had anyone to watch us in the night for a long time!"

Bonnie: "I'm pretty sure you know why, Chica.."

Freda: "Don't worry, we'll just do what we usually do, we'll have the fun we'll get.~"

Bonnie: "Yea, alright. Let's get this over with! I'm too excited!"

Freda: "Shh! They're coming back!"

All three pretended to be deactivated as the two start to get a bit closer.

(Back with those two...)

Mariusu: "And here are the 3 main gals! They're the main part of the entire Convention! They'll be kind of on during the night but don't worry it's only when they have issues and stuff blah blah blah.."

Carl: "I don't mind as long as I don't get hurt."

Mariusu: "Alright, now I'll see you in the morning, Carl."

Carl: "See ya!"

Carl walked to the office, and he mesmerized the entire area: Kitchen, Dining hall, stage, Coves, the bathrooms, the left hall and right hall, the storage closet as well, and the backstage. He ripped it off a post-it and went back to his spot to maybe rest or do some work he has. (During the conversation while they were away Carl asked if he could do some of his Part time work during this time, and he agreed.) Carl waited for the shift to start, and while doing so he worked on a few papers and did some calls before the bell struck, meaning his first night.

Upon so, Carl heard a phone ring, but it wasn't his phone. It was like a tape ongoing. He pressed the button to play, and then sat back.

Phone: "Uh hello? Hello? Is this thing on? Okay it is.. Welcome to the Anime Convention Center! If your hearing this, then chances are your the Night Guard, or maybe a lost customer."