The Shopping Experience

Carl: "Urgh..."

Carl woke up in his bed, and grudgingly tried to keep his eyes open. He tried to sit up completely, but was blocked off from going fully up. He looked at his waist and saw Bonnie. She was resting on his side, a few centimetres away from his wounds. He didn't know what to do, like what else is there to do if there was a bunny on your chest, on the side? He decided to just inform her as there was nothing else to do.

Carl: "Bonnie.. your on my side."

Bonnie: "5 more minutes, this feels nice.~"

Carl: "I need to go shopping. It's for your clothing too."

Bonnie: (She turns her head to face you, and gives puppy eyes) "Pleeaaase? Just 5 more minutes!"

Carl: "Bonnie, don't move too much, you might hit my wounds."

Bonnie: "Then rest for five more minutes."

Carl: "Fine.."

Carl laid back down and set a timer for 5 minutes before laying back in bed. Bonnie moved up his side, being careful of the wounded spots, and her head near his. She pulled him a bit closer, before kissing him on the neck, in his ticklish spot. He went stiff and curled a bit, before retracting.

Carl: "Please don't do that. You know I'm extremely ticklish."

Bonnie: "It's fun seeing you look defenceless.~"

Carl: "Ugh.."

Bonnie cuddled with Carl for a minute, before the door opened.

Freda: "My my, Bonnie. You seem to be enjoying yourself.~"

Carl: "No, No, No. Don't get ideas. I'm going shopping in 3 minutes."

Freda: "It's enough time for me to do some cuddling, right?"

Carl "..only some."

For the next 3 minutes Carl was being cuddled from both sides by Bonnie and Freda. It felt weird but nice at the same time. When the 5 minutes were up, he shot himself out of bed and hurt his wounded parts a lot. He quickly placed on a sweater and shoes, said goodbye to everyone, and went out for shopping.

Not one step out, he saw on the 3rd floor, Bonnie look down at him.

Bonnie: "You forgot your wallet!"

Carl: "Toss it down!"

Bonnie tosses down the wallet to Carl, to which he catches it and then jogs over to the store. The streets weren't crowded, but they weren't empty either. There were so many people though he almost got lost but thankfully got to the nearest clothing shop.

Carl searched for what each girl would want:

For Freda, it was grey-ish leggings, a brown sweater and a white crop top, and also got a second pair of the exact same thing.
For Bonnie, he grabbed out a blue-cyan T-Shirt, white sweater, and jean shorts, and another pair, but with grey-ish leggings as well.
For Chica, it was just a normal white t-shirt and pink shorts, and another exact pair.

For the fox sisters, he decided to pick out brown and white shorts, a red and pink shirt, and also a black sweater for both. And of course a copy of the exact same thing.

And for the golden gals, it was dark yellow shorts, a white crop top, and a black sweater. Plus an exact copy.

Once he got all he needed, it was apparently over 200 bucks, which overloaded his entire wallet and he was left with enough money for only a month of his bills sadly. He started walking home with his items when his phone rang. He picked it up because it was his manager.