The End... For Now...

Carl had finally reached home, and parked his vehicle. His new job will soon come to him... yet the question stands if his work was worth it. I mean, sure he worked for a few weeks and also had to work as... a single father taking care of random people-

Nevermind-

But the question is... was it worth it?

He entered his house greeting the girls and also calling them to the table to discuss some manners. He sat down in front of them, clearing his throat.

Carl: "...So... I've been told that I've been given a new job. The pay is different but it will fit with our lifestyle since all of you are working as well."

Bonnie: "How so? Are we all getting a job? I'm not sure if that's a good thing."

Carl: "No, no- well- yes- but not like an actual job. We're... going back on stage basically."

Foxy: "I knew it! The lad rebuilt the convention! We're now back in business! Yahar!"

Carl: "...Ehhhhhhhh... not necessarily...?"

Foxy: "..."

"...Bummer, lad..."

Carl: "I'm SAYING that the convention came back, yet it's different. So... I'm going to have to take you girls back."

Foxy: "...So it BE rebuilt!"

Carl: "...Wh- No, I just-"

sigh

"I'm SAYING the convention is no longer the same. Rather, the place is now a horror... attraction. Which does not make sense considering you girls aren't scary."

Freda: "...Well we could be.~"

Carl: "STOP."

"...So anyways... come on, put on your uh... clothes I guess, and we're heading back to the convention."

Chica: "...Are we not going at night?"

Carl: "Why would we?"

Chica: "Fair point..."

Carl: "Anyways, come on. We're wasting time."

...

...A few minutes later, he was able to fit everyone in. Keep in mind... there was 8 people including Carl. In a truck that held 5 people. So...

Freda: "...I guess this is how it'll be?"

Bonnie: "...This is quite uncomfortable."

...We had to shove people in.

Carl: "...It'll be fine. Everyone fit in nicely."

Foxy: "Fit nicely? Matey, I be on the FLOOR!"

Carl: "..."

Golden Freda: "...And some of us are sitting in each other's laps."

Chica: "Yeah, that's true."

Carl: "It works. Alright?"

Freda: "...Sure... At least I'm on someone's lap..."

Mangle: "...I-I don't like this..."

Carl: "It's fine, it's fine, as long as we don't-"

.

Police Officer: "License and Registration, sir."

Carl: "...Uhm... hello officer. (Handing him the stuff) Why are you stopping me today...?"

Police Officer: "...You serious? You want to answer to me why you have 7 people in the car with you?"

Carl: "I uh... Look, I can explain-"