Sad Announcement

Hi everyone, I know youre either sobbing or booing after reading that chapter title 😅 After what I thought was to be a short hiatus, turned into a long hiatus, which turned into a realization that I no longer wanted to finish this story. I've currently been occupied with other hobbies that I am much more passionate about, and I've also been trying to work on my mental health. I tried to finish writing this story at one point, but I was literally falling asleep writing chapters and didn't even remember what characters I was supposed to be writing about since it had been so long. I just want to apologize to the readers of this book for making you wait so long and not just straight up telling you. I know many people are going to be very upset and disappointed that this story will not be finished, but the quality of the chapters would have drastically dropped if I continued. I am also not actively in the Owl House's fandom as much as I used to be, so I don't think I would even be able to remember which characters are which without having to do tedious amounts of research.

But so you're not completely left hanging about the ending, I'll give you a little summary of what the ending would've been like. After watching Bloom Into You for the 9000th time, I don't believe Luz and Amity would have had a happy, nor a bad ending, which is very ironic to the actual show. But then again, I started writing this story when we were still only getting Lumity CRUMBS. Anyway, here's a summary of Bloom Into You's ending translated into Owl House character names (SPOILERS):

"Amity is somewhat surprised but eventually turns Boscha down, acknowledging her love for Luz. Although dejected, Boscha accepts this. Elsewhere, Luz realizes that she is running away from her problems. Upon Touko's return, the two reconcile, and Yuu openly reciprocates Amity's feelings for the first time."

The ending of this story would've actually been very anti-climatic had I actually finished writing it. It is never explicitly stated or showed in the anime that Yuu (Luz) reciprocated Touko's (Amity) feelings. I also thought it would've been a lot more disappointing if you all had waited for months just to be ultimately emotionally blueballed 😭 But that isn't really Yuu's fault, since her character is commonly thought of as some form of asexual and those feelings, or lack thereof, can not be controlled.

In conclusion, I just wanted to update you all on what has happened so you wouldn't just be desperately clinging on to the last few chapters of this story. I thank you all for reading this story as this is the most attention something I've wrote has ever gotten (although it's not 100% my idea). I wish you all to find even better stories in the future and continue to be gay.

This is pendelz (former name that most of know me by lol) signing out.