Chapter 3

Angela sat in bed, reading as she tried not to think about Andy. She sighed, picking up her phone as she stared at his contact before finally messaging him.

So you think about me?

Andy
I don't know why you insist on making this so hard on me

You could make it hard on me Barber

Andy
Ugh
I don't know why I'm even messaging you

Because you think about me?

Andy
I wish I didn't

Well I'm going to think about you before I sleep

Andy
Fuck
I wish you would stop making it so hard

Making it so hard
Or making *you* so hard
Tell me to stop Barber, and I will

Andy
Didn't I just say stop?

LOL
No. You said you *wish* I would stop
Be explicit and tell me to stop

Andy
. . .
I don't want you to stop

Angela chuckled to herself as she watched his message appear. She grinned before setting her phone back on her nightstand as she thought about Andy.

*********************************************************************

Andy sighed as he entered the party by himself. He didn't want to come, especially not alone, but he knew that especially as the newest member of the staff, his presence was necessary. He moved about the staff party, seeing a few of the waiters making their way around with hors d'oeuvres and champagne. He grabbed a glass from a tray stopping when she turned around to see Angela. "I can't get away from you, can I?"

Angela chuckled, "Professor Barber. I work at the diner and I take shifts randomly at a catering business when I need extra money." She started to move past him, stopping at his ear, "do you want away from me?" She winked at him as she saw him grin before she walked away.

Andy watched her as she walked away, flitting around the party as she disappeared and appeared with new trays every so often. He saw her lock eyes with him as she motioned for him to follow her as she left out a door. He hesitated but followed her into an empty hall. He didn't see anyone as he felt someone grab his hand, pulling him into a room. He grunted as he's pushed up against the door as it shut.

Angela turned on the light of the closet as she looked at Andy, "where's the misses?"

He shook his head, "I don't know. Not here. What are you doing?"

Angela shrugged, "you can go if you want, or you can kiss me Barber. What do you want to do?" She heard his breath hitch as she hovered her mouth over his, making her chuckle. She kissed him softly before she felt him grab her waist, pulling her body firmly to his as he crashed his lips into hers.

Andy moaned as she wrapped her arms around his neck as he turned to press her against the door.

Angela brought a hand down to his pants, rubbing his hard cock through his pants as she heard him moaning into her mouth.

He pulled his mouth away, resting his head on hers as she rubbed his cock, "you're going to be so much trouble."

She smiled, "I should get back to work. I hope you think about this later Barber." She giggled as she tried to leave but Andy brought her mouth to his once more. She heard him moan as she nipped at his lower lip before she pulled away from him. "You should take a moment to calm yourself."

Andy groaned as she left him alone in the closet. He rested his head against door as he tried to calm down before returning to the party.

"Mr. Barber."

Andy turned around as the dean, Mark Hastings stopped him as he re-entered the party. He smiled, shaking his hand, "Mr. Hastings."

Mark shook his head, "please, call me Mark, Andy."

Andy nodded as Angela approached them with champagne. Him and Mark both took a glass.

Mark smiled as she started to walk away but he grabbed her arm, making her turn to face them. "You have Mr. Barber here as a teacher, don't you Angie?"

Andy watched Angela clench her jaw as she nodded, smiling.

"Yes. I do."

Mark smirked, "Angie here is my daughter. She's about to graduate at the top of her class."

Angela flinched as Mark put his hand around her waist, "step."

Andy watched how uncomfortable Angela was as Mark gripped her waist.

"Step. Blood. Doesn't matter. Still mine."

Angela smiled, nodding before walking away from them.

"Excuse me."

Andy nodded as he watched Mark follow Angela. He followed them, stopping at the door to the hallway. He looked through the small window, seeing Mark gripping her arm.

"You're hurting me Mark!"

Angela tried to pull her arm away but he gripped it harder.

"Don't correct me in front of the staff. You embarrassed me."

Angela shook her head, "I'm not your daughter." She looked up to see Andy glaring at them. She shook her head at him as Mark brought his hand up, back handing her across the cheek as she fell to her knees.

Andy glared, watching Mark walk away before he approached her on the ground. He held his hand out to her, helping her up, "Angela. Are you okay?"

She nodded, pulling her hand away from him as she stood up, "I'm fine Andy. Please just leave me alone."

He sighed as he watched her walk away, hearing her cry as she did. He groaned following her as she went outside.

Angela heard Andy follow her, "please don't."

Andy ignored her pushing him away as he wrapped his arms around her. She fought against him at first before relaxing into his arms as she cried. "Tell me you don't live with that guy."

Angela shook her head as she pulled away, wiping her tears, "no. That's why I have two jobs to pay for books and my apartment. He pays my tuition, but I can't take money from him. If I did, I would owe him and there's not enough money in the world for that."

"Owe him?"

Angela groaned, "just leave it, please." She pulled out her phone, checking the time. "I have to go. I have an overnight shift at the diner. Please don't make trouble for me with him."

Andy chuckled, "don't make trouble for you? You're pulling me into closets, Angela."

She giggled, "tell me you didn't enjoy it. Or that you don't want more Barber." She pressed her body to his as he brought his hand up to her cheek.

"I do want more. I wish I didn't."

She nodded as she hovered her mouth over his, "so you don't want me to stop flirting or pulling you into closets?"

He shook his head, "please don't stop."

She giggled, "yes sir." She heard him groan as she walked away without kissing him.