Chapter 8

Angela led Andy to her bedroom, turning to face him as he closed the door behind them.

He smirked, "get undressed."

Angela chuckled as she approached him, "so you think you're in charge?"

Andy shrugged, "yes."

"Tut tut. This is my bedroom Barber." She saw him grin as she started unbuttoning his shirt, shrugging it off him. She watched him remove his t-shirt as she undid his belt and pants, letting them fall to the floor as he kicked them away. She heard him moan softly as she removed her dress, standing in front of him in her underwear. She watched his eyes trail down as she removed her bra. He panted as she knelt in front of him, pulling his underwear off as she took his cock in her hand, "shame this cock is being underutilized." She grinned as she heard him chuckle.

Andy moaned as he watched her wrap her mouth around his cock. He placed his hand gently on top of her head as she bobbed slowly, stroking and sucking. He brought his other hand up to her head as he guided her onto his cock, moaning as it touched the back of her throat.

Angela felt his cock tighten as she she pulled away, hearing him groan above her. She giggled as she stood up, feeling him pull his mouth to hers as he turned to pin her back to the door. She pushed him away, watching him walk towards the bed, "now now Andy. On your knees." She heard him moan as he knelt in front of her, pulling her underwear down and off before she placed her left leg over his shoulder. She looked down at him as he grinned before bringing a hand up between her legs.

Andy ran his middle finger along her already soaking slit as she moaned above him. He pressed his thumb gently to her clit, rubbing in small circles as he felt her grip onto his hair. He grabbed her right leg up to his shoulder, making her squeal as he kept her pinned to the door with her legs on his shoulders. He flicked his tongue against her clit before sucking it gently, letting her moans guide him as he slid two fingers inside her, curling them forward.

Angela gripped onto Andy's hair as he took to licking and sucking and fucking as she rested her head back against the door. "God Andy, don't stop!" She heard him moan as he became more urgent. She groaned as he stopped as she was about to climax, setting her on her feet. "Andy!"

He laughed, "you did it to me." He guided her back to the bed, both of them toppling onto it with a grunt as he quickly positioned himself between her legs, entering her urgently, "together, or not at all."

She giggled as he leaned down to kiss her neck, up her chin to her mouth. She moaned as she placed her hand at the nape of his neck, feeling him bring a hand up to her left breast, gently pulling on her nipple, rolling it between his fingers as he grunted. She pulled his mouth away from her as he rested his forehead on hers, looking at each other as they both road their orgasms together.

Andy grunted, feeling her clenching around him as she moaned. He sighed, rolling onto his back next to her. "We have a control issue."

Angela laughed, rolling to lean up on her arm as she looked at him, "my room, my control. Your room, your control."

Andy nodded, "fair enough."

She ran her fingers up and down his chest, "now I don't usually let hook ups sleep over. I kick them out when I've finished with them."

Andy laughed, looking at her, "is that all I am? A hook up?"

She shrugged, "yes. You're still married. And my teacher. And much older than me. Let's not pretend this is anything but what it is."

Andy nodded as he rolled to face her, bringing his hand up to her cheek, "who says it can't be more?"

"I just told you why. If you want to stay here then we need to make sure we're on the same page."

Andy sighed, rolling back to his back as he pulled her to his chest, "you're right. I'm not really in any sort of position to offer you anything other than this. But I would like to be granted the option of sleeping with you."

Angela giggled, "good. I didn't want you to leave." She sat up, pulling on her underwear and his t-shirt as he watched her.

"Where are you going?" He saw her only grin as she disappeared from the bedroom. He saw her come back a few minutes later with ice cream and two spoons. He laughed, sitting up in the bed as she sat next to him. "I like seeing you in my shirt."

Angela smiled as she handed him a spoon, "good because I'm keeping this one."

He nodded, "please do. Can I call you Annie? I don't want to call you Angie because I heard Mark calling you that."

She groaned, "yeah. Please don't call me Angie. I hate it. You can call me Annie. I like that. Andy and Annie."

Andy laughed as he watched her, "you know we'll have to be careful at school."

Angela shrugged, "I know. You think I can't control myself around you Professor Barber?"

"Can I ask you a question?"

Angela looked up at him, "anything."

Andy hesitated as he sighed, "have you slept with any other professors?"

"No! You think it's a normal thing for me?"

He shook his head, "I didn't think so. I just wanted to make sure. You seemed so sure of yourself with me. I don't know why."

She grinned as she straddled him on the bed and he set the ice cream on the nightstand, "because there was something about you. I wanted you."

He nodded, wrapping his arms around her waist as he moved the blanket from between them, pulling her hips down onto him, "and now that you have me? Will you move on?"

Angela moaned, rubbing herself against his already hard again cock, "no. I'm not letting you go Andy."

He grinned, pushing her underwear to the side as he entered her again, "good girl."