Chapter 4

Angela sat at the counter, doing homework when she heard someone enter the diner behind her. She turned to see Andy enter with a smile, "what are you doing here?"

He shrugged, "I figured you wouldn't be terribly busy. And the food at the party was awful. I'm hungry."

She laughed as he sat next to her at the counter. "Sure. I'll get you something to eat Barber."

He looked around, "is there anyone else here?"

She nodded, "there's a cook in the back. He's probably asleep." She stood up, closing her book as she placed her stuff in a small pile. "I'll make you something to eat."

He grabbed her hand before she could walk away, "I didn't tell you what I wanted."

She shrugged, "I didn't ask." She smirked as she heard him chuckle as she walked away.

He looked up as she came back out after ten minutes, handing him a glass of water as she leaned on the counter towards him.

"You miss me already Barber? Or are you here to check on me?"

Andy brought his hand up to her cheek where Mark struck her, "both. Are you okay?"

She chuckled, removing his hand, "this is nothing. I'm fine Barber."

"Call me Andy when we aren't in class."

She smirked, "or in closets?"

Andy laughed, "yes." He heard a timer as he watched her disappear, coming back with a flatbread pizza. "Wow. This looks great. Better than the normal food."

Angela laughed, "that's because I made it." She used a knife to cut it, setting plates in front of them as she sat down with him. She watched him take a bite, nodding as he moaned. She giggled, "good?"

He nodded, "so good." He watched her smile as she put some on her own plate. "So can I ask about Mark?"

She shrugged, "what about him?"

"I don't know. He's your step father? What about your mother?"

She shrugged, "my dad died when I was a kid and my mom remarried Mark. My mom died when I was 14. He made me go to law school. I wanted to be a chef, maybe own my own restaurant."

Andy smiled, "why didn't you do that then?"

"I told you, he made me go to law school. Now I'm in my last semester. Would be useless to drop out now."

He nodded, "and your comment about him thinking you owe him? What did that mean?"

Angela groaned, "please. Just let it go."

He sighed but nodded, going back to his food.

"And you? Mr. Barber. Personal questions. Your wife."

He chuckled, "what about her?"

She shrugged, "you're neglected and not in love. Tell me differently."

Andy sighed, "I can't tell you differently. But I'm still married and still trying to work it out. And I didn't hear any questions in there."

Angela nodded, "then where was the wife tonight?"

He shrugged, "I don't honestly know. She's gone a lot. Working." He groaned as she smirked at him, "can we discuss something else? Like what exactly you see as end game here with your flirting."

Angela laughed, "I don't see any end game besides having you in my bed, Andy. I'm not naïve enough to consider this going anywhere but there."

He nodded, "and why me?"

She shrugged, "you're hot as fuck Andy. And like I said, you're neglected." She leaned towards him, "I just know you're being stifled and desperate to be set free. I know your wife is vanilla and or not putting out. When's the last time she sucked your cock Andy?" She giggled as she heard him groan while she leaned back away from him.

He grabbed her arm, making her stand up as he pulled her to him, between his legs, "I don't appreciate being teased Angela."

She grinned, putting her arms around his neck, "I only tease if I'm serious about following through Andy."

He moaned, "I want you. But I can't."

She smiled, hovering her mouth over his as she heard his breath hitch, "well you let me know if you change your mind." She watched him swallow hard before she pulled away from him. She cleaned up their mess, putting the rest of the flatbread in a container for him.

Andy smiled as he stood up, "I don't know how much to give you since I didn't order off the menu."

Angela shrugged, "don't worry about it Andy. Just kiss me?"

He laughed, approaching her as he brought a hand to her cheek, leaning down to kiss her as he felt her grab the band of his pants. He moaned as she pulled him closer to her. He groaned as he pulled away, "you're too much."

She giggled, "or just enough?" She smiled as he laughed, "goodnight Andy."

"Goodnight Angela. Thank you for the pizza."

*********************************************************************

Andy entered the bedroom, seeing Laurie already asleep as he undressed. He slipped into the bed next to her, looking at his phone as he messaged Angela.

You're just enough

Angela
I know
When you going to give in to me Andy?

You have no idea how much I want to

Angela
I do know
I'll see you in class tomorrow
Try not to dream about my mouth wrapped around your cock

You're killing me

Angela
I know
Goodnight Andy 😘

Goodnight 😘