Chapter 21

**2 months later**

Andy picked up Edward from the crib in his room, "hello little man." He sat in the corner of the nursery, feeding him a bottle. He looked up to see Jacob enter the room, "I'm sorry. Did we wake you up?"

Jacob nodded, rubbing his eyes, "yeah. It's fine though. You want something to eat or something while you sit there?"

Andy shook his head, "no. I'm okay bud. You can go back to sleep."

"Are you sure?"

Andy nodded, smiling, "yeah. I have done this before you know."

Jacob laughed, "I know."

Andy rested his head back as Jacob went back to his room, closing his door. He stood up as Edward finished his bottle. He hung the towel over his shoulder, as he burped him, tapping firmly on his back. He laughed as he heard the few little burps. He changed him before putting him back to sleep.

Angela moaned softly as she felt Andy crawl back into bed beside her, wrapping his arms around her, "you didn't have to do that. I would have gotten up with him."

"I know. I wanted to. You should be able to sleep too. I don't mind getting up with him love."

She nodded, "I love you Andy." She felt him kiss her back, up to her shoulder and neck.

"I love you too. Go back to sleep."

**********************************************************************

Jacob sighed, holding Edward, "guys. I got this. I'm 16, I can handle my brother for one night. Go. Enjoy your night. I'll be fine. I'll call you if I need anything."

Angela nodded, "I know. I know." She kissed Jacob on the cheek before kissing Edward on the forehead, "thank you Jacob."

Andy patted Jacob on the back, "thank you bud."

Jacob smiled, "you're welcome. Now get out."

Angela laughed as she followed Andy out the door. She sat in the passenger seat as Andy walked around to the driver side.

Andy looked at her as he started to drive. He rested his hand on her thigh, moving the hem of her dress so he could touch skin, "you look beautiful Annie."

She groaned, resting her hand on her stomach, "not really."

He sighed, grabbing her hand as he brought it up to his lips, kissing her knuckles. "You're always beautiful. I love you so much."

She grinned as she looked over at him, "I love you too Andy. What are we doing tonight?"

He smiled, "well it's Valentine's Day. I was hoping you would be my valentine. And I got us a hotel room for the night."

She moaned softly, "I can't wait. Can we skip to that?" She leaned over as she heard him laugh. She placed her hand between his legs, rubbing his cock as she made it hard.

"Annie. What are you doing?"

She grinned, "I'm going to make you beg Andy." She heard him moan, shifting in his seat as she undid his pants, pulling his cock from his pants. She felt his hand on her back as she undid her seat belt, kneeling over to take him into her mouth.

"Fuck Annie. I'm trying to drive."

She giggled, "then keep your eyes on the road Barber." She heard him groan as she took him back into her mouth. She sucked him as she heard him moaning above her. As she felt him close, she pulled back to her seat.

"Annie! Please don't stop."

She nodded, grabbing his cock in her hand as she stroked slowly. "More. Do you want to cum Andy?"

He groaned, "yes. Please. Let me cum in your mouth Annie."

Angela nodded as she moaned, "as you wish Barber." She took him back into her mouth as he gripped the steering wheel firmly with both hands.

"Don't stop Annie. I'm going to cum. Fuck!"

She giggled, feeling him tense up as she felt him begin to spurt into her mouth. She continued to suck as she heard him moan.

"Okay! Stop!"

She laughed as he pushed her off him. She tucked his cock back into his pants as she heard him panting beside her. She put her seatbelt on as she watched him, "I like it when you beg."

He laughed, shaking his head, "I'm going to make you beg later."

"I hope so."

**********************************************************************

Angela looked up as the waiter brought her a slice of cheesecake. "Thank you!" She looked at Andy, "you don't want any?"

He grinned as he shook his head, "I'm okay. I do have something for you though. For Valentine's Day." He smiled at her small squeal as she pushed the cheesecake away. "Close your eyes."

She sighed, but nodded as she closed her eyes.

Andy pulled out a small box, opening it as he set it on the table in front of her. He leaned towards her, "open your eyes love."

Angela gasped as she opened her eyes to find a ring box on the table in front of her with a small diamond engagement ring, "Andy.."

"Shh." He grabbed the box as he knelt on the ground beside her. He grabbed the ring from the box as he grabbed her left hand. "Angela Marie Pruitt. I want you to be valentine forever as well as my wife. I want to grow old with you and only you and take care of you always. And always make sure that you know you are worthy of all the love in the world. Will you become a Barber?"

She nodded, feeling the tears running down her cheeks, "of course Andy. I love you so much." She held out her hand as he moved the ring away from her.

"You want the ring?" He laughed as she groaned.

"Give me the ring Andy."

He laughed, placing the ring on her finger, "I love you too Annie. You're so bossy."

She giggled, "you've always loved it."

He moaned softly, nodding as he pulled her to her feet as he kissed her.