Chapter 11

Andy walked into class a bit late, overhearing Angela talking to another girl.

Angela groaned, "please, Sara, just let it go."

Sara laughed, "you blew us off for a guy on Valentine's Day. You've never done that before. That can only mean that you have feelings for said guy. So, spill Angela!"

She shook her head, looking up to see Andy had heard them, smirking as he looked down at his phone. She felt herself blush as she looked at her friend. "It's nothing. Just drop it."

Sara sighed, leaning back into her chair, "you'll have to tell me eventually."

Angela rolled her eyes as she looked down at her phone to see a message from Andy.

Andy
Maybe you should change my name in your phone
You've never blown off your friends for a guy before?
You like me 😛

You're okay 🙄
How about Casual Fling #5

She looked up, grinning as she watched Andy read her message, shaking his head as he laughed.

Andy
I better at the very least be #1

You're always number one
What about, Mine?

Mine
Perfect
I'm all yours 😘

***********************************************************************

Andy entered his office to find Angela waiting for him, "Annie, wha...."

Angela brought her hand up to Andy's mouth, making him go silent as she undid his belt and pants, pulling his cock out as he grinned.

Andy moaned as Angela stroked his cock before pushing her away, making her turn away from him, "my office, my rules Ms. Pruitt. That okay with you?"

Angela nodded, "yes sir."

He heard her grunt as he led her behind his desk, bending her over the desk with him behind her. He pulled up her skirt to her waist as he pushed her underwear to the side. He thrusted into her roughly as he heard her let out a moan. He leaned down to her ear, "you have to be quiet Annie." He gripped her hair in his hand, pulling her head back, making her let out a whimper, "you hear me? You want me to stop?"

"No! Don't stop. I'll be quiet." She heard him moan softly at her response as she bucked back against him.

Andy grunted, bringing his other hand to her mouth as she moaned into it. "I'm going to cum buried deep inside you. Cum with me Annie love." He heard her whimper as she nodded her agreement, feeling her clenching, pulling him in, making him cum with her as he thrusted hard into her a few more times before pulling away. He placed her underwear back, running his middle fingers along her slit through her underwear, "now you're going to feel my cum spilling from you all day, reminding you that you're mine."

Angela giggled as Andy finally released her. She turned to face him, adjusting her skirt as she watched him fix his pants. "Thank you."

Andy chuckled, grabbing her waist as he pulled her to him, kissing her aggressively as she moaned. He gripped her hair again, tilting her head to expose her neck to him. He nipped and kissed her neck as he heard her panting. He grinned, hovering his mouth over hers, "no, thank you Annie." He let go of her hair, carding his fingers through it gently. "I didn't hurt you, did I?"

Angela laughed, "no way. I liked it. I have to go to class though."

Andy grabbed her hand before she could leave, "wait. Come over tonight? Jacob is going to a movie with friends. It'll just be you and me."

She nodded, "okay. I'll see you tonight."

He grinned, bringing a hand to her cheek, "okay. I'll make you dinner."

Angela sighed, "okay."

He shrugged, "what's the matter?"

"No. Nothing. I have to go. We can talk about it later." She turned to leave before turning back to kiss him once more as she heard him chuckle.

*************************************************************

Angela smiled as Andy opened the door for her, letting her into his house. "Hi."

Andy grinned, "Annie. You look beautiful."

She looked down at her blue lace sundress before looking back up at him, "thank you Andy." She motioned to the living room, "can we talk?"

Andy sighed, "okay." He led her to the couch, sitting next to her, "what is it? You've been weird since I offered to make you dinner."

Angela nodded, "yeah. That's just it. I wanted to have fun and fool around with you, but lines are getting blurred. You act like we're dating."

He shrugged, pulling her to his lap. "So? Are you seeing anyone else?"

"Well no..." She groaned as he smiled, "but Andy, you're still married and I'm not looking for anything more than just sex."

"Okay." He brought his lips to the left side of her neck as he heard her moan, "we can just have sex. And occasionally make each other dinner." He smiled as she giggled as he moved to the right side of her neck, "and sleep in each other's bed..."

"That sounds like dating Andy..." She smiled as he responded by pressing his lips to hers as she felt him undoing his pants. She moaned as he pulled his cock from his pants, thrusting inside her as he pushed her underwear to the side. "Oh Andy..." She whimpered as she felt him stretching her as he moaned.

He chuckled, watching her, "I'm not above using dirty tricks to get you to agree to be mine and only mine. We'll work it all out later Annie. Just be with me."

She moaned as she nodded, "I'm yours Andy."

"Good, because I think I'm fall..."

"What the hell?!"

Andy looked up as the front door slammed shut as Laurie stood looking at them....