Chapter 15

Andy opened the door to find Angela on the porch with grocery bags as well as another small overnight bag. He chuckled, grabbing the grocery bags, "should have called me."

She shrugged, "I'm fine." She smiled as he leaned down to kiss her cheek as she entered the house. "I'll go take this bag upstairs." Angela took her bag up to Andy's room, unpacking a few things in the bathroom, coming out of the bathroom to see Andy enter the bedroom.

He didn't say anything as he pulled her to him, kissing her as she threw her arms around him. He moaned, toppling onto the bed with her as she squealed underneath him.

She laughed as he pulled away, looking at her, "Mr. Barber. What are you doing?"

He moaned, "I need you Annie."

She moaned as he began to kiss her neck, moving the collar of her shirt to kiss along her shoulder. She pushed him away, "isn't your son downstairs? And aren't I supposed to make you boys dinner?"

Andy sighed, "maybe."

She laughed, pushing him as she stood up from the bed, "then you'll have to wait until later." She heard him groan as he laid on his back on the bed. She leaned over him, rubbing his cock over his jeans as she heard him moan. She giggled, pulling away as he grabbed her hand, keeping it on his cock as he sat up on the edge of the bed.

He held onto her hand as he pushed on her shoulder with his other hand, pushing her to her knees. He undid his pants as he watched her grin at him. He pulled his cock out, "suck it. Please."

Angela giggled, taking his cock into her mouth. She heard him moaning as she felt him push her head down on him. She sucked and bobbed on him aggressively as he laid back, gripping the blanket. She pulled back, standing up as she heard him groan.

Andy saw her laugh as he sat up, "Annie please. Don't stop now!" He reached out to grab her hand as he stood up but she moved back, laughing as he tripped on his pants, falling to his knees.

Angela laughed from the door of the room. "Tut tut Barber. Later." She heard him groan again as she left him alone in his room as she went downstairs. She found Jacob in the living room, watching tv and playing on his phone, "Jacob! How are you?"

Jacob looked up from his phone, "hey Angela. I'm good. I'm glad you're here."

She smiled, going into the kitchen, setting up the food she brought. She felt Andy come up behind her as she started cutting up some vegetables.

He hovered his mouth over Angela's neck, wrapping his arms around her. He placed his hands on her stomach, pulling her body firmly to his, "why are you such a tease?"

She giggled, setting down her knife as she turned to face him, "because I like it? Because I like you needy." She lowered her voice, leaning up to his ear, "begging. I like knowing you need me."

He groaned, nodding, "I do need you." He heard her moan softly as he kissed her neck.

"I'm trying to make dinner Andy. You have to wait."

He smiled, "I can't. I want you now."

She laughed as she pushed him away, "later Barber." She heard him sigh as he walked away.

***********************************************************************

Angela sat on the couch next to Andy as she handed him a bowl of popcorn, "what are we watching?"

Andy shrugged, "I let Jacob choose the movie, so who knows."

Jacob laughed as he sat on the floor, leaning his back against the couch on the other side of Andy, "come on. It's Monty Python! It's a classic."

Angela laughed as she leaned against Andy, "I love Monty Python!"

Andy rolled his eyes as he grabbed a blanket, placing it over him and Angela as he handed the popcorn to Jacob. Angela looked up at him as she felt him grab her hand, placing it on his cock.

She shook her head as he grinned. "Stop!" She whispered in his ear as she heard him chuckle, taking her hand back.

Andy sighed, wrapping his arm around around her shoulders, leaning down to her ear, "I love you." He smiled as he heard her sigh contently, leaning her head on his chest.

About halfway through the movie they heard someone fidgeting with the front door before knocking urgently on the door. Andy stood up from the couch, answering the door only to be pushed out of the way as Laurie barged into the house, "what the hell are you doing here?"

"You changed the locks?" Laurie crossed her arms in front of her chest.

Andy shrugged as he saw both Angela and Jacob stand up in the living room. "Well yeah. You don't live here anymore Laurie. I ask again, what are you doing here?"

"Do I need a reason to see my son?" She turned away from Andy to find Jacob in the living room with Angela. "What is she doing here?"

Andy looked at Angela, "she's invited." He pointed at her, "don't you dare go anywhere this time."

Angela nodded, "I won't."

Laurie scoffed, "you have random women around my son?"

Jacob rolled his eyes, "not women. One woman. And I like her mom."

Andy grabbed Laurie's arm, making her turn back to him, "it's none of your business. Just go."

Laurie shook her head, placing her hands on Andy's chest, "but I miss you Andy. That's why I'm here."

Angela went to approach Laurie as Andy removed her hands from his chest, taking a step away from her. She looked down as she felt Jacob grab her hand. She looked up to see him shake his head.

Andy sighed, "well you aren't welcomed here Laurie. I won't say it again. We are done, that's all there is to it. I just need you to sign the papers and be done with it." He opened the front door as he grabbed Laurie's arm. He shoved her out of the house before slamming the door behind her. He sighed, shaking his head at Angela, "I'm sorry Annie."

She nodded as he placed his hands on her arms, "it's fine Andy. It isn't your fault."

He leaned down to her ear as Jacob sat back down, turning the movie back on. "Were you going to fight for me?"

Angela giggled as she wrapped her arms around his neck, "I guess you'll never know Barber."

He laughed, hearing her giggle some more as he kissed her neck.