Chapter 5

Andy watched Angela walk into class the following morning, seeing her smile at him as she sat down. She wore a black pencil skirt and jacket and a white blouse. He watched her open her blazer, displaying two pert, firm nipples looking back at him. He looked back up at her face to see her wink at him. He groaned in his head at her teasing him at not wearing a bra under her white blouse. He shook his head, looking at his desk as he tried to calm himself.

Angela chuckled quietly to herself as she closed her blazer as Andy stood up from the desk to start class. After class was over, Angela went to leave the classroom when she heard Andy.

"Ms. Pruitt, wait."

She stopped as he waited until everyone was gone before he grabbed her hand, pulling her to him as he pushed her up against the wall behind his desk as he heard her squeal softly.

"What are you doing to me?"

She moaned as he opened her jacket, rubbing his thumb across her right nipple, tugging on it gently as he kissed her neck.

Andy groaned into her ear, "god, I want to fuck you so bad."

Angela giggled, "then do it Barber."

He let out a deep, low moan before pulling away, sitting back at his desk, avoiding her gaze. "I need you to leave Ms. Pruitt. Please."

Angela laughed, buttoning her blazer before leaving him alone in his classroom.

**********************************************************************

Angela knocked on Mark's office door, letting herself in before he responded. She found him hanging up the phone as she approached the desk, slamming the paper on the desk, "what the fuck is this?"

Mark shrugged, "looks like your tuition is late."

"Yeah! You're the one paying it."

Mark chuckled as he came out from behind the desk, leaning on the front of it as Angela backed away from him. "I was. But you embarrassed me the other day. So figure out how to pay for it yourself. Or..." he smirked, grabbing her hand as he pulled her to him, wrapping his arms around her waist as she struggled against him. "You know what you could do to persuade me."

Angela groaned, "you're disgusting. I'm only going to law school because you forced me to to begin with!" She pulled her arm back, punching him in the nose as she heard him grunt, releasing her as he grabbed his face.

"Fucking bitch!" Mark grabbed her arm before she was out of arm distance, gripping her arm as he brought his other hand up, striking her cheek as she fell back onto the floor with a yelp. He knelt on the floor in front of her, pushing her legs apart as he undid his pants.

Angela tried pushing him off of her when his phone rang, his secretary announcing a visitor.

Mark grunted, "fuck." He stood up, fixing his pants as he glared at Angela as she scurried to her feet, "it's been too long since you've been properly punished for you constant insolence. You owe me a lot more than just your body. You're a spoiled brat."

Angela scoffed, "you think I embarrass you now, wait until I drop out of law school. Everyone will wonder why the daughter of the dean who is the top of her class suddenly decides to throw it all away and quit. And just let them ask me why!" She adjusted her clothing before storming out of his office, avoiding the gaze of his secretary as she did.

********************************************************************

Andy tried to contain his anger as he watched Angela walk up to him and his family at the diner. He saw her smile as he looked over the bruise on her cheek.

Angela approached Andy's table as he sat on one side alone, Laurie and Jacob sitting on the other. "Hey guys. How are you tonight? What can I do for you?"

Jacob smiled, "hi Angela. Any way I could get some of that pizza dad brought home last time?"

Angela chuckled, "sure bud. Coke?"

She smiled as Jacob nodded and smiled, "thanks."

She looked at Laurie, "you must be Mrs. Barber."

Laurie nodded, looking from Andy, back to Angela. She pointed to Angela's cheek, "what happened?"

Angela shrugged, "clumsy. Are you hungry?"

"Just a salad, dressing on the side and a water."

"Sure." Angela smiled at Andy, "and you, Mr. Barber?"

Andy smiled, "same as Jacob. And water. Please."

Angela nodded, leaving for a few minutes, dropping off their drinks. She heard her phone ding as she walked away to the kitchen. She pulled it out to see a message from Andy.

Andy
Mark do that?
What else did he do?

Ugh
I'm fine Andy
Leave it
Dinner with the estranged wife?

Andy
Jacob insisted
I need you

You can have me whenever you like Barber

She giggled at herself, hearing him groan in her head. She made their pizzas before making Laurie's salad, taking them all to the table.

Jacob grinned, "thanks Angela!"

She chuckled, "you're welcome. Enjoy guys." She lingered on Andy, seeing him watch her before she walked away.

Jacob watched Andy as he started to eat his pizza. "This is so good."

Andy chuckled, "I know. Even better fresh and hot."

Laurie nodded, "when were you in here before?"

Andy shrugged, "after that party you missed for the staff. I didn't like the food so I came in here afterwards and Angela made me the flatbread."

"Okay. What happened to her face? Someone must like it a little too rough."

"Hey!" Andy slammed his hand on the table, seeing a few people look at him as he did. He lowered his voice, "that's not necessary. You don't know anything about her."

Laurie scoffed, "and you do?"

Jacob looked at Andy, "he meant in general. You shouldn't assume things about people. You know what happens when you assume..."

Andy chuckled, "Jacob, don't finish that sentence."

Angela saw Andy laughing as she walked up to the table, setting the bill on the table. "I just charged you for three salads since the flatbreads aren't on the menu."

Andy smiled, pulling out his wallet, handing her some money. "Thank you, Angela. Keep the rest."

She nodded, "thanks. You guys enjoy your night."