Chapter 14

Andy woke up just after 2 in the morning to his phone buzzing. He checked it to see a message from Angela telling him to open the front door. He rushed downstairs, opening the front door to find Angela standing on his porch.

"I.." She shook her head, "I've been working the last 12 hours at the diner and I'm dirty and smell like food, but I miss you too, Andy."

Andy only nodded as he grabbed her hand, pulling her into the house, crashing his lips into hers. He gripped her waist as she threw her arms around his neck. He finally pulled away, pointing to the stairs, "upstairs. Now."

Angela giggled, nodding as she hurried up the stairs, feeling Andy following her to his room. She turned to face him as he shut the door quietly behind them. She began to undress quickly as she watched Andy do the same. She wasted no time, wrapping her arms around his neck as he lifted her to him, lowering her onto him as he pinned her against the wall. "Oh Andy. I miss you."

Andy groaned, kissing down her neck, "I miss you Annie. I need you." He heard her moan as he carried her to the bed, pinning her underneath him. He grabbed her hands in his, interlocking his fingers in hers as he pinned them above her head. He hovered his mouth over hers, "I love you Annie."

She nodded, whimpering, "Andy.. just kiss me."

Andy stopped, looking at her, "Annie."

She groaned, "don't stop Andy. Please."

He sighed, leaning back on his knees as he released her hands, "I love you Annie. Tell me you don't feel the same."

"Fuck Andy. Don't do this now."

He shook his head, laying down beside her on the bed, out of breath. He sat up as she straddled him, bringing his hands up to her cheeks, "Annie, tell me you don't feel the same."

She groaned, "Andy. Why can't we just enjoy this moment together."

"Because I love you. How many times do I have to say it before you say it back?"

She shook her head as she chuckled, wrapping her arms around him as she kissed him. She heard him moan as he gripped her waist. She whimpered as she pulled away, leaning her forehead on his, "of course I love you Andy. But it scares me."

He nodded, grabbing her waist as he lowered her back onto him as he heard a gasped whimper. "I know you are. You don't have to be."

"I know. I'm sorry Andy."

He shook his head, "shh." He crashed his lips into hers, pulling her down on him hard as she moaned loudly into his mouth. He smiled at her whimper as he felt her tightening around him, making him moan as he came with her. He gripped her ass as he looked at her, "I need you to stop running from me."

She sighed, "I'll try."

He chuckled, laying back as she laid next to him. He pulled her to his chest, out of breath. "Sleep here with me?"

She nodded, pulling the blanket up over them, "I have no intentions of leaving. Not tonight."

He sighed, shaking his head. "I need you Annie. Two more months and we don't have to hide."

Angela groaned, "I know." She looked up at him, "you were right, I found some girls that will come forward."

"Wait, you did?" Andy looked down at her as she sighed.

She nodded, "as long as I come forward too."

"You have to love."

Angela groaned, sitting up, "I know I do. I'm scared."

Andy sat up next to her, wrapping his arms around her, "you don't have to be. You still want to do it the way we discussed?"

She nodded, resting her head on his arm around her. She felt him pull her back to the bed, pulling her to his chest once more. "I do love you Andy."

He smiled, wrapping his arms around her, "I love you Annie."

***********************************************************************

Jacob came downstairs in the morning to find Angela making breakfast. He stopped at the doorway with a smile, "Angela!"

She laughed, "good morning Jacob." She handed him a plate, "I made omelets. I don't know what you like, so it's just cheese and bacon."

He grinned, nodding as he sat at the counter, "thank you!"

"You're welcome Jacob."

"Where's dad?"

She plated another omelet as she set it on the counter, "taking a shower." She looked from the stairs, back to Jacob, "you're okay with me dating your father, right?"

Jacob smiled, "of course I am. Look, I'm not oblivious. I've seen women flirting with him and looking at him my whole life. But he never paid any of them any attention. And well... I've never seen him look at my mother the way I've seen him look at you Angela."

She smiled, "thanks Jacob. That actually makes me feel a little better." She went upstairs to find Andy stepping into his room from the shower, wearing only a towel. "Oh Andy."

He grinned, dropping the towel as he heard her groan.

"I have to go home and shower and change. I made you breakfast. There's an omelet downstairs unless Jacob eats it first."

Andy laughed, pulling her to him, "don't go. I've missed you."

She nodded, "I miss you." She sighed, "how about I come back tonight? Make dinner for you and Jacob? Maybe watch a movie?"

Andy grinned, "really? I'd love that. And spend the night again?"

"Of course. I'll bring a bag to keep some things here?"

He nodded adamantly, "please!"

She giggled, "don't be too eager now Mr. Barber. I'll be back later." She leaned up to him, resting her hand on his cheek, "I love you."

"I love you Annie." He ran his finger along her jaw to her chin, resting his thumb on her chin as he leaned down to kiss her.