{4} Feed the Fire {PART 2}

Please don't judge me, but this one is from Rory's POV. I wanted to mix things up a bit. And I'm sorry for not updating quicker, I've been trying to write another chapter for Cassandra's Curse, people freaking love that story. And the start is a bit weird for people who are extremely squeamish, but you know what? Deal with it. 

This chapter is dedicated to IndiStanley because she is really nice and amazing. She was the first to comment on this story. Check her stories out, she's really good.

Pic of Elena on the side. 

Anyway, comments make me happy. And a happy author means faster updates. So you know what to do.

READ ON!!!

****

RORY POV

Hugo's hand traces my thigh, and his tongue is doing amazing things to me. I sigh with pleasure when he trails his mouth down my neck, gently sucking. 

I pull his face back to mine, and we're kissing with more enthusiasm now. I push him back and he falls backwards onto the couch, I lower myself down, straddling him. My hands move to the hem of his shirt, hesitating before lifting it up and over his head, he sits in front of me shirtless. 

I kiss down his collarbone and back up to his jaw, smiling to myself when he moans with pleasure. 

Everything escalates from there. 

Something crashes outside, and I jump. Looking towards the closed door. The lights in the hallway have gone out, and there are heaps of thudding and crashing coming from outside. 

"Did you hear that?" I ask, but I couldn't concentrate on anything with Hugo's mouth trailing hot lines up and down my neck. 

"Hear what?" He murmurs, kissing further down. 

I almost go back to the make-out session, but another crash echoes throughout the house, and a loud scream. 

"That", I tell him, "Put your shirt back on, we'll check it out. We can resume this some other time." I leave my hand on his abs longer than strictly necessary before shoving his shirt back at him. 

He yanks it over his head and grabs my hand. "I wonder what's going on down there . . . " His sentence trails off when we get down stairs. 

The whole of down stairs is pandemonium. 

People run everywhere, shouting and screaming. 

But more importantly, there is fire eating it's way up the walls. 

My eyes widen, and I shout, trying to get some sense into the panicking mass. "THERE IS A FIRE IN THE BASEMENT! GET EVERYBODY OUT!" 

Play with us . . .

What? Wait no, is it happening to me? Have I finally found it? "Who said that?" I turn, but no-one answers. 

"GET OUT USE THE DOORS! DON'T TRAMPLE ANYONE!" Riley's voice rung out over the crowd. 

We will not let you go. 

I scream in frustration. If it is happening, then it picked a hell of a time.

Hugo looks at me and squeezes our entwined hands, “Don’t let go," he warns.

I nod and we begin to push our way through the crowd. It's not easy, and my feet have been trodden on countless times. My ribs bruised from many elbows I've taken to the stomach. When we finally reach a set of doors, someone shoves me and I fall to the ground.