{19} Rayne's Got A Gun

I HAD A LOT OF FUN WRITING THIS STORY AND I KNOW IT'S BEEN ROCKY TOWARDS THE END BUT WE GOT THERE DIDN'T WE? I THINK WE DID.

Let me know what you think! :D

READ ON

***

RAYNE POV

"Top floor, that's where they were headed." 

I thought that our rag-tag group of humans and Sieren's walking up the council building in chapter ten looked strange, but that had nothing on this precession. Moving through the council building like a pack of hungry wolves looking for meat is our organized and hardened group. Let's check the box score shall we?

Blythe and I; the idiots who started this whole mess. Sieren born and raised. Newly discovered symbol of fire. Rory; the infected and healing Earthborn with Sieren blood, her symbol is the same as mine; only she seems to have a better grasp on it than I do. Cyan; a cowardly council member with the symbol of the healing moon, along with us because he is our ally and we saved him. 

Then there are the other additions to our group. 

We have Kiaran-Servant number three, Carlie. The third most powerful out of all the Kiaran leaders, basically a spy, fifteen years old and more powerful than a lot of them men in their government. Earned respect simply off that. Then there is Kiaran-Servant number seven, Iro. Works in protection and security for their whole planet, came on this mission because he is one of the top ten strongest Kiaran-Servants in the government, out of the whole possible fifteen. We also have Kiaran-Servant number twelve, Roo. Looks about five, is probably younger. She is basically in training to becoming Carlie when she grows up. Looks to be more powerful than the others but is too young to have developed enough to know for sure. Kiaran-Servant number thirteen, Rachi. The big man that looks kind of like a sumo wrestler with twice the height and far less grasp of language. Carries and enormous sword, knows how to use it. Planned every war and fight between the Kiaran’s and planets that they have fought with. 

All four of them disagree with the way their country is run, much like I do. Offering them sanctuary and peace in exchange for their help, they are now on our side for the time being, believing that their orders are wrong and their morals do not allow them to continue any further.  

This group is very strange, but together we could take out legions. 

And none of us know how to get to the top floor.

"You're a cat right? Don't you have super smell?"

"How dare you?" 

"Okay guys there's an elevator there we'll try that." I say, trying to defuse what could possibly be an interplanetary incident.

We all crowd into the elevator, Rory remarks on how it can possibly hold our weight, and then I find a button marked 'Top Floor', pressing it, we start shooting up to the floors. 

I don't know what I was expecting to see when we got there, but I definately didn't expect what I actually saw. 

There, on the top floor of the council building are four people.

Three of them are three Kiaran-Servants; Laura, Lt. Angelica, and Jamison.

There's a man shaking hands with Jamison as well, he has a shaved head, blue eyes, broad shoulders... hang on a second.

There, shaking hands with Jamison, grinning like he just won a round of poker when he had nothing and was bluffing the whole time, was my father.

Confusion creeps up my spine, seeing that they look almost exactly alike.