Chapter 6

Warning: smut

He leans over grabs your chin, and kisses you. You get on top and kiss him back passionately. He bites your lip asking for entrance, you don't allow him in. Annoyed, he grabs your ass. You gasp allowing him to explore your mouth.

Y/n: ahhwjqh
Dabi: I love you y/n
Y/n: ahhhh I love you too

He flips yall over so now your on the bottom.
Dabi:You asked for this little mouse.

He flips you over so your now on your stomach. He slaps your ass. He flips you over again. He looks into your eyes asking for permission. You nod your head. He starts to take off his shirt, then yours. He stares at you tits.

Y/n: don't just stare

Dabi the resumes taking off his pants and yours. You look down at his member and see how big it is. He looks down at you and sees how wet you are.

Dabi: wow little mouse it looks like you have been wanting this
Y/n: oh shut up and fuck me
Dabi: fine but when you can't walk I'm blaming you

Dabi puts it in slowly. His length going into you feels amazing. You've never felt this good. He lets you adjust to his length then he starts moving. He thrusts in and out, everytime getting quicker.

Y/n: ahhhhh dabi it feels so good
Dabi: I know little mouse me too
Y/n: ajajaiijnn
Y/n: wait I'm goona-
Dabi: me too little mouse lets do it together

As you both reach you climax dabi keeps thrusting. As you reach yours, your back arches and your eyes roll back. When you are both done dabi pulls out. You are still riding the high, he sits there admiring your face. He lays you down and covers you up.

Dabi: goodnight little mouse
Y/n: goodnight dabi , I love you
Dabi: I love you too

-------------------
A/n

Hey guys I hope u are liking it so far I have many chapters pre-written so be ready for more