Chapter 8

TW: slight mention of smut, fire and fighting

Dabis POV: after y/n leaves I get up start to get dressed. I leave and sit at the bar just smiling for once because I finally fulfilled my promise. I came back for them. I love y/n so much, they could run me over and I would smile. Suddenly Shiggy smacks the back of my head and I snap out of my thoughts. This crusty dusty man goes on and on about some stupid attack, honestly all I can think about is y/n and how cute their face was last night.
Shiggy then looks at me and say I'm hitting the mall. That's nothing new I've done it before.

We all pile into 1 car. On the way there Toga could not stop asking about y/n and asking weirdly if she could have their blood. NO! I go on my phone and see a text from y/n and it's a pic of them in their hero suit looking so cute. They typed, can't wait to see u! I look up and we're here, I start making my way to the mall without being noticed. I hear the screams and know that I should start I set the first fire in the movie theater and the second in the food court. As I exit and make it towards shiggy I see y/n coming close and yelling at us to stop. SHIT! THEYRE WORKING HERE!

Word cout: 248
-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N: sorry for not posting just been super busy. Hope you all enjoy!