Os 19.3

" sai ...."
Virat panicked ... He patted her  cheeks ...rubbed his hands but she did not respond .. 

He held her in his arms and got her admitted to a nearby hospital ....

Doctor examined her ...

Doc - bp drop ho gya tha aur bout weakness hai ..I think may be due to lack of nutrition ...
Baaki inhe hosh aajaye phir hi kuchh keh payenge ...

And she leaves. ...virat sits beside her with welled up eyes ... Caressing her hair ...

She opened her eyes .. 

V - sai ...theek ho tum ??

She did not respond ...

Virat called the doctor

Doctor checked her , tried to talk to her ... But she did not answer her and kept looking at the ceiling ...

Doc - mujhe lgta hai ki inhe sadma lga hai ... Yeh kisi baat se bout hurt Hui hai aur inhone woh dukh apne andar hi dbaa liya hai ... Lekin yeh bout khatarnaak saabit ho skta Hai inke liye ... Main apko suggest krungi ki inhe comfortable feel krvayiye aur inki mnn ki baat jaaniye ... Aur pls patience rkhiye ..jo inki state hai , the only treatment is to treat her with love and care ... Negativity se duur rkhiye inhe ... Do things that can get emotions out of her ...

V - ji ...

He looked at sai through window and her this condition was killing  him ... He knew that his behaviour has made her so weak . . And this jagtap incident added fuel to it ...

But he promised himself to help sai , make her his first priority and heal her with love and care ....

With this determination, he wiped his tears and went inside ...

V - sai ...doctor ne discharge dediya hai ... Ghar chle ... ?

Sai kept looking at the ceiling ....

It was getting defficult for virat to control his emotions ...

He held her by her arm and made her sit and then helped her get down the bed ..

Held her hand in order to help her to walk ... She walked aimlessly ...

He made her sit in the car and tried talking to her ..... But she did not respond ...

They reached home ...

Virat was ahead ...they both came near the gate but sai stopped ...

Virat noticed that she stopped there only ...

He held her hand ...

" Chlo " he said with a assuring smile ...

They both enetered ....

And all were already present in the living area ...
As soon as they saw sai , they began spitting venomous words ...

Sai did not react and went to her room directly....

All including virat were shocked ....

Virat went after her ...

V - sai tum fresh ho jao , main tumhaare liye kucchh khaane ko lekar aate hoon....

She almost ignored him , took her cloths and went to freshen up ...

Her silence was killing him....

Meanwhile,  virat brought food for both of them ...

Virat took a morsel and fed her.... she turned her face another side ...

V - sai pls khalo ... tumne kitne dino se kuchh khaya nhi hai ... aise kaise chlega ...pls thoda sa khaloo ...