Os 18 ( last part )

Next day morning ...sai informed everyone that she has some important work in college so leaving early ...

She did not tell them about going to meet virat. ... She just informed aai about this ...

She reached Mumbai ...
And virat s quarters ...
Virat was at work ...
With help of DIG sir she got the permission to get in his quarters after all she is his WIFE ...

Sai went inside his room and saw her photos in his room everywhere ...
The photos of their good moments together ...

She freshned up and started with her preparations ...

At the backside of the quarters , in a lawn kind of area , sai decorated the place well ... Made all necessary arrangements , food , drinks and cake ...

She requested DiG sir to help her by asking virat to get ready for an official party ..

DIG agreed ...

Later in the evening, virat returned ... He saw a gift pack on his bed ..he opened and found clothes ...

V - DIG sir ne bheja hoga !

He wore those clothes and got ready ...

He was waiting for DIG SIR s msg for the address of the venue .... Some men came from behind and tied his hand , covered his eyes with a cloth and took him to the lawn area .. they did not let him process what was happening around ... Later they dropped him there , untied the rope on his hands and went from there ...

Virat removed the cloth from his eyes ...there was absolute darkness ....

He was looking around when immediately there was a bang and with that lights turned on ... He was standing at the centre of a well lighted and decorated place ... He looked around and found the banner HAPPY BIRTHDAY .🎉🎉🎉🎉

Virat stood there confused ...

And his confusion cleared when she saw his life standing in front of her ...

Sai looked hell beautiful in that white saree ... She was looking drop dead gorgeous

he was unable to take his eyes off  her

..he was unable to take his eyes off her ...and finally he came out of his la la land ... .

V - sai ...tum yaha ...aur yeh sab ...

Sai came forward and hugged him ...
" Happy birthday virat sir " she said kissing him on his cheeks ....

He was shocked by her this move ...

S - arey itna shock kya ho rhe hai. .aapki wife ne apke birthday ke liye yeh sab tyaariya ki hai. ..
Kaisa lga surprise ...

V - surprise toh acha hai lekin ...tum yaha kaise aayi ...mtlb ..

S - kyu ...aap ko kya lga aap aise bina btaye mujhe chhod kr chle ayenge aur main aapko itni asaani aane dungi ... Itni asaani se apka pichha nhi chodne wali main ...