Os 23

Making some changes ..I have unpublished the previous part ... I'll write it again with some changes in further chapters of this os as I have to make some changes in it .. .. This new os starts from this slide ..

So let's start ..

V - yeh humaari saath mein akhri Holi thi ...

S - yeh humaari saath mein aakhri Holi ho skti hai agar main agle saal tak zinda na rho ...lekin agar main agle saal tak jee gyi toh agli Holi mein bhi hum saath rhe ... !

To this extent , she was determined that she will  get him back .... But his rudeness was increasing with every passing day ... He had almost stopped looking at her .... Her presence was making no difference to him .....

She had become totally alone .....

She is not talking to anybody ...or rather , nobody is talking to her ...... Such a big house , so many people , but not even one to share the pain she is going through ......

Sai s exams are approaching .... And she need some money to buy additional books ....

Virat has joined his duty .....
He has applied for transfer and in some days he will be mpving to the new place but right now he is in Nagpur only ....

He usually comes home late these days ....

But sai is awake today ... She is left with no money but urgently needs it .....

Virat comes back home and directly moves to his room ...

Sai seed him and goes to him with a glass of water ....

S - paani ??
She said offering him water , hoping to atleast  get a response from him .....

But as usual , he did not even look at her and moved towards the washroom ....

She stands there disappointed!!

After sometime , he comes out ..

Sai again tried to talk ..

S - virat sir ... Mujhe aap se kuchh important baat krni hai ....

V - mere pass tumhari bakwaas ke liye time nhi hai ...pls mujhe pareshan karna bndd kro ... Yeh kya aage pichhe ghoomti rehti ho ...tumhe smjh kyu nhi aata ki tumhaari mojudgi se dmm ghut ta hai mera ....

He said all this in one go .....
And went to sleep ...

She was left behind in tears .....

After a session of crying , she lay on bed ...thinking about how to arrange money for her expenses .....

She was unable to sleep thinking about all this .....

Morning .....

She woke up ....

Got ready for the college ...and left without eating ...
Atcually this had become her routine ... She is not eating well ... Not taking care of herself ....

She got a means to get some money ... And it was to complete assignments of her classmates and get money in return ....

She got some assignments today .... And advance money as well ...

.............

Next few days were hell hectic ....

She would wake.up very early in the morning and complete the assignments and then sleep very late night ......

She had completly forgotten about eating .....

Virat could see her extra busy these days but did not know that this was all.becoz of her new way to get some money ...... He is least bothered up about her ....
She has become very weak and this is visible to all ... But he things that she is busy in preparing for exams and thus she has become busy .... He is not keeping a check on her diet ...
Because of hiw so called*anger*

It's been a weak .....

Today ,  virat returned home .....
He just entered the room , when sai came out of the washroom wiping her face ....
She had just vomitted ...
She was extremely sick ....
Her day in college had been very tough ... She was unwell .... Infact , she even fainted .... But nobody knows this at home ... Nobody is interested to know about her health ......

Virat looked at her dull and weak  face and got tensed but his ego won again and he did not even ask her once about her health ......
He went to freshen up ...

When he came out , sai had already slept ....

V - jldi so gyi yeh aaj !? He thought ....

Next morning , he woke up and today sai was surprisingly still sleeping .... He  freshened  up ....
It is Sunday so off today .....

He came out of the washroom ...she was still asleep .....

Virat gave it a thought that why is she still sleeping it's so late already ......
But then brushed the thoughts off thinking that she must tired and becoz it's Sunday today so she might be taking a short  break .....

Both sai and virat s were phones were kept together ...

Virat went for a walk and by mistake , he took sai s phone with him .....

He reached some distance walking when he got a call ...
It was from * Reema * sai classmate ...

It was when virat realised that he had brought sai s phone by mistake ....
But phone was ringing again and again so he picked it up .....

R - hello ...sai tu phone kyu nhi utha rhi ??
Aur mera assignment complete hua ke nhi ??

V - assignment !??
He thought ...

R - dekh sai maine tujhe advance paise diye hai toh mujhe mera assignment time pe chaiye ...

She did not give virat  time to question her or talk ...

Virat was hell confused ....
Assignment , payment and the rudeness of the girl was confusing him ...
He decided to ask sai about it directly .....

....... to be continued .......

Target - 160 + votes
25 + comments ...