Os 23.5

After so many requests and pleadings , they at last , allowed him to meet her .....

He went inside only to see her eyes closed and her tired face , as if she is not tired physically but more tired mentally. ..

He sat beside her .....

She opened her eyes ....

V - kaisi ho ab ?.
Better feel kr rhi ho !?

She was not looking at him ...she was looking straight ...

And she just nodded ....

V - sai ....chlo thoda kuchh Khalo .... Utho ...

She did not say anything ....did not responde..

He raised the head side of the bed so that she can eat comfortably ....

Virat made a morsel and offered her .....

Tears flowing from her eyes ...she was still not looking at him .....

V - sai ...pls ...tumhaari tabiyat aur khraab ho jayegi ....pls thoda sa khalo ....

She moved his  hand aside ...

He again put the morsel in front of her mouth ....

" Pls Khalo " he murmered ...she looked at him and found him on  the verge of crying ...

" Pls. .." he pleaded again ...

She closed her eyes , letting the tears piled up in her eyes to flow ..

She opens her mouth and starts eating .....

All were standing out and observing all these .... And felt relieved that virat managed to feed her .....

V - khaane par gussa nikaalne se kya hoga ... Pehle bhi khaana ache se nhi khaya ...apna khyaal achhe se nhi rkha aur dekho ab  yaha hospit baithi ho ...

They were done with food .... He gave her water and then wiped her face. .... And carefully made helped her lay on bed comfortably....

He continued talking to her ...

But he stopped mid way as he saw her closing her eyes ...

She had fallen asleep due to the effect of medicines .....

In all this while , she did not utter a single word .... And this was scaring virat ....

He caressed her hair ... And could not stop himself from pecking her forehead ...

He went out of the room ...

V - doctor ... Sai ko discharge kab milega ?

Doc - Aaj shaam tak inhe discharge diya ja skta hai but only on the condition ki Inka pura khyaal rkha jaye .... Complete rest diay jaaye with no stress at all ...

V - I'll make sure ki sai ko compete rest mile ...

Doc - good ...
Aap formalities complete krlijiye ....

V - ji ...

Usha - damad ji hum sbne yeh faisla kiya hai ki sai ab yaha nhi rhegi ...hum use gadchiroli le kar ja rhe hai ....

This was uncontrollable for virat ...

V - nhi. ... Aap aisa nhi kr skte ... Sai kahi nhi jayegi ...

He shouted at them out of fear of loosing her ...

Vil - aap use pehle hi ghar se nikaal chuke hai. ..

V - Maine aisa kuchh nhi kiya hai ...maine sai ki nhi nikaala tha aur mera pariwaar Aisa kr e ka jwaab dega ....
Aur rhi baat sai ki toh woh yahi rhegi mere saath mere pass. ...
Main use nhi jaane de skta aur aisi  haalt mein toh bilkul nhi jab woh itni bimaar hai ... 

Usha - aur main bhi apni bachi ko aur dukh takleef mein nhi dekh skti ...

V - sai ko ab koi takleef nhi hogi waha ... Aur agar aapki meri baat par yakeen nhi hai toh aap bhi saath chl skti hai .... Mujhe koi problem nhi hai . .lekin sai kahi nhi jayegi ....

He said with utmost determination ...

All somewhere knew that virat was the only one whi is capable of handling her right now ..  as they just saw that she ate becoz he fed her. ...

Nobody could argue any further and they left. ...
Usha was about to leave but virat stopped her ..

V - maushi main jaanta hoon ki aapko sai ki fikar hai , aur honi bhi chahiye ...mai yeh bhi maanta hoon ki maine bout gltiya ki hai uska khyaal rkhne , uska dhyaan rkhn mein ... Lekin main vaada krta hoon ki yeh meri aakhri glti hogi ... Main iss baar sai ka pura khyaal rkhunga aur hum bout jld aapse milne aynege khushi khushi ...

Usha - mera aashirvaad aap dono ke saath humesha rhega ....

He took her  blessings and gave her an assuring smile ....

He then moved back to sai s ward ...
She was sleeping peacefully .....

He completed all the discharge formalities ....

And then sat on the sofa placed in sai s ward....and he did not realise when he fell asleep ...

It was 6 in the evening ...

Sai had a good sleep ..and was feeling fresh but she was still very weak ....

She opened her eyes .... And her sight fell on him ...

She looked at him for sometime , and then immediately looked away when she got the flashes of his behaviour towrds her since past few days .....

She tried to sit up ...
And in the meantime , he woke up ...
And rushed to her ...helped her sit properly .....

V - theek lag rha hai ab ?

He asked with a smile , expecting a response in similar tone but she did not really care about how he treat her now ...

Sh just nodded still looking away. ..

V ( in mind ) tunhe bhi aise hi pareshan kiya hai virat ise , apni ignorance ke saath without realising ki use kitna bura lgta hoga jab uski har koshish ko tu nazarandaaz krta tha ......ab khud bhi same torture sehan krna pdega.... Lekin I promise sai main ab sab kuchh theek karke maanunga ...

V - um ....tumhe discharge mil  chuka hai ... Toh Ghar chle ?

She still did not respond ...

V - main nurse ko bhejta hoon ..tum unki help se fresh ho jao ...phir hum ghar chlte hai ....

He said ...... And left ....

After sometime , he came to take her with him ...but found the room empty ....

He asked the nurse and she said that she had left ...

N - woh toh chli gyi !!

Virat was totally devastated ...

V - kaha chli gyi ?? Aise kaise ja skti  hai woh akeli ..... ?? Arey uski haalt abhi bhi theek nhi hai ...akele kaha gyi hi gi woh ...

He was totally confused about what to do next !!

To be contiuned !!

Because majority wanted me to update trust and os , so here it is ..

I watched today's episode and read  the reviews as well ..and I have seen people admiring virat and karishma s bond....we get to see very little about  both of them together ...but today i have seen that they both atcually form a cute  relation ...
So I want to write an os around sairat especially virat and karishma ...main focus on sairat ( especially virat )  and karishma .... So can u guys help me with some beautiful ideas ....
Pls let me know if u guys have any idea through which we can show up brother - sister relationship of karishma and her dada ... ...
U can msg me privately if you guys have any idea !