Os 21

Suggested by 123aarav45  Sairat100  febifebz
Saree draama track !

A beautiful morning  .... and their cuteness added life to it ....
Sai , with a heavy heart and pride  in her  eyes , see off virat on a mission....

After that she herself got ready ....

And with that lively smile and chirpyness , she went downstairs asking for breakfast ...

S - aai mujhe bhookh lagi hai ...main lunch lekar jayoongi lekin aaj breakfast bhi krungi ...

Ash - haan haan ...aajao ...

She was about to pass by the red zone which is the area where devil chavans are sitting in a lane ,  someone called her ...

She turmed back to see pakhi with a saree in her hands ...

P - yeh saari kal tum mere ghar bhool gyi thi ...rkhlo ...

And before sai could respond , the speaker of the above lines got successful in  her plan ...she purposely stopped sai in front of all to return her the sarree which she gifted  to pakhi s mothe last night on their anniversary ...
But the mother - daughter duo rejected the gift .... saying that if they belong to one joint family then just one gift is enough ...

The matter was as simple as ABC but this was the only problem that it was very simple and easily resolved ... pakhi was in a great guilt that why a new draama did not happen on this matter ....

So , in order to get out of the guilt,  she purposely returned the gift in front of all so that all questiom her about the same ...AND this is what  happened , all started asking her about the matter...

And she also , with heavy exaggerations , narrated the incident to the family ...
And all the devils , just jumped upon sai ..,criticizing her for something which is too simple to be even called a mistake ...

S - maine woh saree just out of respect and love gift ki thi ...mera ghar ke niyam todne ka ya kisko bhi nicha dikhaane ka koi iraada nhi tha ...
She  very sensibly explained her part .... but talking sensible to SENSELESS PEOPLE is just a waste of time and energy ....

Bk - itni bholi mtt bnn ... glti ki hai toh use maan ..

S - kaku mujhe nhi pta tha ki kisiko gift dekar maine glti ki hai par agar aapko aisa lgta hai toh theek hai ...I m sorry agar apko bura lga ho  toh  ...

P - besharmi ki bhi hdd hoti hai ... akkd toh dekho iske...

This nonsense cotinued ...

Sai kept on justifying herself and her actions....

But she lost her calm when the taunts and abuse went beyond her level of  tolerance and that level was the one where all started targeting her abba and her  upbringing ...

S - aap sbko mujhe jo kehna hai kahiye lekin plz mere aaba ke baare mein kuchh mtt boliye ....
She gave a very calm warning to all ...

Omi - nakhre toh dekho iske ... kaisse dhamkiya de rhi hai ...

And they all again started hurling  their accusations on her .....

And this all continued , till she broke down badly .....

S - haan ..nhi aata mujhe joint family mein rehna ...nhi pta mujhe joint family ke taur tareeke ... main nhi rhi kabhi joint family... lekin main seekh rhi hoom aai ...aai sach meim main koshish kr rhi hoon ...  😭😭😭😭
she broke down ..... and fell on her knees ..... justifying hersef for no reason ..

Her legs became immensely.weak ...she was trembling .... she was breathing heavily ....
Her deteoriating health forced aai and mohit to console her ...

They made her stand ...

Her body was overtaken by a strange weakness .... she was about to fall again when mohit held her and helped her maintain herself....

They just stabilized  her a little ...
She did not have her breakfast , she did not take her lunch with her ...

She was totally devastated ..... she was completely broken ...
She passed the day with great difficulty ... with so much havoc amd hustle  bustle going inside her ...

With all this turmoil inside her , she somehow pushed her body ,  which was dead of all emotions now , home ..... she did not eat anything since morning ...her migraine triggered ...

And another drama was awaiting .... patralekha , who was given reality check of her life a few hours back by sai , as usual played the sympathy card ....denied eating food ... all her " chamchass" and " bhakts " gathered around her pampered her to have food ....

Agaim all the draama remains same ...

They all again tortured sai  a lot ..... and at last sai , who is not even 0.00001 % evil like these devils out there , apologised to her just to make her eat ...

After this,  she broke even more and just went to her room ...

She laid on bed and cried ...cried at her condition..... fought with herself to know the answer of a question that WHAT IS HER FAULT...WHY IS SHE SUFFERING ALL THIS ....

AND AT LAST AFTER CRYING SO MUCH , SHE TOOK AN INEVITABLE DECISION ....

On the other hand , virat s mission got cancelled and he returned back home ...he was so happy and excited to meet sai ... he knew that she was upset and did not want him to go and now his so soon unexpected coming back would bring so much of happiness on her face and the thought of her happiness made him excited .....

He entered his room only to get a shock ...

To be continued ....

PRECAP - WHAT IS THE SHOCK ?????

Hope u all like the first part !!!!!
I'll try my best to finish this os tomorrow itself , but the next part MAY get little delayed ...so pls stay tuned...and for other stories also , the updates may get slow or delayed  for sometime , so pls stay calm and stay tuned ..I'll post as fast as possible  ...

Pls no kanjoosi in votes and comments ... paise nhi lgte votes krne ke isliye plz krdo ......

Thankuuu !