Os 22.4

All were shocked !

P - yeh sab naatak hai virat !

All glared at her and she shut her mouth ...

V - tai apne sai ko last kaha dekha tha .... ?

Devi - tere pass hi toh aayi thi woh .....

Virat was in his thoughts .... Just trying to get an idea about Sai .....

Devi - viru ...hum ek baar woh jagaah par chlkr dekhe jaha tujhe sai surprise Dene wali thi ....

V - kya surprise tai ?

Devi - tu chl toh pehle !

Virat , devi , Mohit samrat and pakhi ( forcefully ) left to the xyz place where sai wanted to take virat ....

They were all shocked to see the place ... It was so beautifully decorated ... With sai and virat's pictures ...exactly how virat had decorated the place on their anniversary.... And the banner write "I LOVE U VIRAT SIR " ....A cake was kept in the centre which write " SAIRAT FOREVER " ...

Virat was shocked ...

V - yeh sab !!!

Devi - haan viru ... Sai tujhe yaha la kar apne pyaar ka izhaar krna chahti thi .... Tujhe batana chahti thi ki woh tujhse kitna pyaar krti hai ....

Virat was in tears now ..... He was happy ... Very happy that finally he got her love ...but it was too late now... Samrat and Mohit were also happy becoz they now how darely they both love each other. . pakhi was not in her senses after this .... She had got the shock of her life .....

But they all returned to reality .... They all realised for what they have come there ...

They called the person who own the place.  And enquired about. Sai ..

Man - woh madam aayi thi subaah saari arrangements finalise krne ...aur phir chli gyi yeh bol kar ki woh 10 minute mein aa rhi hai apni husband ke saath ...par phir woh nhi aayi .....

Virat was totally disheartened listening this .....

M - vahini kaha ja skti hai !???

V - CCTV Footage ..

Sm - kya ?

V - humaare ghar ki garden ki cctv footage check krta hoon ki sai exactly ghar se kitne baje nikli ...

Sm - haan ..dekh ...

He too out his phone and started checking ....

They all first saw sai coming to Chavan niwas running and huffing in a miserable condition .... ..

Sm - yeh aise kyu bhaag rhi thi .... ??

And the another moment he got his answer when they saw a man following her .... And running after her ...

Virat s eyes wide open....

The man hid behind the gate ...

After sometime , they saw virat coming out holding sai s hand and he just pushed her out .... where as she was pleading to let her in and listen to her ....

Here virat remembers ,
" pls meri baat suniye .... main bout badi problem hoon "

To which he replied , " toh main kya kru  ! Jao yaha se " ..

All looked at virat ....

Then they looked into the footage .....

Then virat went inside ...,sai kept shouting and was about to follow him again , but that man clutched her hand ...she was about to shout but he  closed her mouth with his hand ....

She fought a lot , struggled a lot to get out of his grip ... but no use .... she tried to call virat a lot but he did not listen ....

Sm - yeh zab kya ho rha hai ??
Virat tu toh whi tha na phir itna kuchh ho gya aur tujhe pta bhi nhi chla ?

V - woh ..woh ..aayi thi ...sai aayi thi ....maine uski baat ..nhi sunni ...maine nhi sunni ..

He was not able to speak ..., he was loosing himself....

Sm - par yeh hai kon ??

And finally his mask got removed and virat was shocked again ...

"JAGTAP"!!!!?!! 😲😲

And then finally , she could not fight any more and he put that hanky and she fainted and he dragged her out... 

Virat shouted sai s name as he saw jagtap taking sai away ....

He was unable to react ....just crying .... tears were unstoppable....

V - maine khud dhakela use iss musibt mein ...iss baar phir woh meri vajaah se khtre mein hai .....

He was murmering all this , completely out of his senses

All were devastated !!!!!

To be continued !!!

Just one part left ......