Os 22 .1

Sai just went out of the room ..

V - sai .....ruko ......

He was about to go after her , but pakhi held his hand ....

He looked at her with disgusted looks and red angry eyes ...

She got scared and left his hand at once .....

He looked here and there ...everywhere ..... but sai was no where to be found ...

And finally,  he heard her sobs from garden area ...

He went out only to see her sitting on ground with her head on the bench and crying bitterly .....

S - aaba ...main jaanti hoon woh gussa hai , naraaz hai lekin woh is traah se mujhpar haath .kasie utha skte hai !!! 😭😭
Aaba mujhe aaj mere akelepan ka ehsaas ho rha hai ...... main tanggg aa gyi hoon aaba ...main toot chukki hoon aaba ... 😭😭

His eyes welled up ... he kept his hand on her shoulder .....
She looked up ... amd then immediately looked other side ...

V - sai mera yakeen kro ...it was completely unintentional ...main tumpar haath uthaane ke baare mein soch bhi nhi skta ... tum glt smjh rhi ho ....

S - virat sir aap pls jayiye ..rest kijiye ..mujhe akela chhod dijiye ....
Pls ...

Virat wanted to say so many things .... but his so called anger was pulling him back ....

S - aab bout raat ho gyi hai ..... lekin kal subaah aapke uthne se pehle chli jayongi yaha se ....

Although , virat also had been  constantly asking her to leave and now when she was talking about going , it pinched him hard....

S - pls jayiye ...pls ....

And she started crying again .....

He was angry but seeing her crying like this was killing him .... he just took back steps and went from there .....

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

AFTER SOME TIME , she also went to her room .... virat was sitting there on bed ..( beds already separated before this drama )

He was waiting for her to return but did not accept this ....

She directly went to the washroom to freshen up .....

After a while,  she came out .....

V - sorry ... main sach mein woh nhi krna  chahta tha ..... main bas haath chhudva rha tha apna .....

She was a little stable now ...and that spark could be seen in her eyes again ...

S- aap toh kbse keh rhe hai ki apko mujhse farak nhi prta toh phir ab itna bura kyu lag rha hai aapko .....

V - maine sorry sirf haath uthaane ke liye bola ... iska mtlb yeh nhi hai  ki maine tumhe maaf krdiya .... smjhi ....

Sai smiles faintly and fakely..... he could see she was so hurt at his coldness ..rudeness ...

She took her pillow and was about to  go only to be stopped by her ....

V - kaha ja rhi ho ?

S - aap aram se soiye .... maim baahr ja rhi hoon ...ab apka shayd dmm na ghute iss kmre mein  .....

Virat wanted to stop her badly ...but did not know how to stop her ..... amd she left

He also tried to sleep .... but could not so followed her to the balcony ....only to see her sleeping in a n uncomfortable position on the chair .... hugging the photo of her aba tightly close to her heart ..and murmering his name ..." abba ...aabaa ! "

His heart ached at this and even broke when he went closer to her and saw her red cheek .......

V ( in mind ) trust me sai ...main yeh nhi krna chahta tha ...
And slightly moved his hand on her cheek ....
" sach mein chli jyogi kal ???" He thought with tearsvin his eyes.?.

" aise baahar kaise soyegi ...thand lag jayegi isse ...kya karu ...uthao ...nhi nhi ... " he thought ...
AND then went inside and brought a blanket and covered her with it ....

To be continued ...

Precap - will sai leave ?????

Got some time so wrote it ...I know its short but I did not get much free time to write ...hopefully next part will be longer and
I know you all expected sai to confromt him more ...but I have some other plan in my mind ... so pls don't form any opinion and wait for next part ...I m sure you ll like the story ahead !!!