Os 19.2

V - sir hume sai ko jald se jld dhoodna hi hoga ...

He calls an officer and asks him to trace sai s last location through her sim ...

Then , he rushed to the hospital to get the CCTV footage ....

Her last location of hospital only ...

In the godown ,

Goon - boss aate hi honge ....

And finally he came ...

Sai saw him ...

" Jagtap " ! ! !

J - arey waah tunhe pehchaan liya mujhe ... Kya bat hai ...

Jagtap untied her ....

And held her by arm and dragged her to a room ...

On the other side , with the help of CCTV footages of shops and.few on road , virat was trying to link ...

With the help of a Footage on road , he saw the clear view where some goons covered sai s face with a cloth and took her ...

" Mtlb Mera andaaza sahi tha ...sai kidnap hi hui hai ..." He thought ...

Within next few seconds , he received the call that jagtap has escaped and has been last seen near xyz godown ...

Virat did not waste the next minute and drove to the place ...
He was getting anxious with each passing second ... .
What If anything happens to sai , what if something wrong happens with her  ...all these thoughts were scaring him like hell ...
He was murmering sorry s to sai for ousting her from hospital ...

On the other hand , jagtap threw her inside the room and closed the door ...

J - main kehta rehta tha ki tere ko baiko bnana hai ...par tu nhi bni ..tu toh acp ke shaath krli .. toh abhi baiko  nhi sidha suhagraat ...

Sai was not having the power to fight him and it seems as if she is tired of fighting with all for her rights and now she was not willing to protect herself ..she was broken to such extent ...

In a very feeble and weak voice ,

S - Aisa MTT kro ... Bdla Lena hai na ...lelo ..lekin jaan se maarkar ...yeh sab MTT kro ... Pls ..

J - chup ....

And he pushed her on a bed ...

He was slowly and slowly coming towards her ...
She clutched the sheets and closed her eyes out of scare and her frustration of being unable to protect herself ...

Her mind totally gave up ...she was to such a bas extent overtaken by hopelessness , that even now tears had stopped flowing ...
Japtap was about to kiss her when someone entered the breaking the door ...

Jagtap saw virat running towards him in full anger ...

Virat  gave him a  blow on his face ..he fell near the window and at once jumped out and ran from there ... Virat asked officers to follow him and catch him ...

Virat saw sai lying on the bed ...

And his heart skipped a beat ... She was lying their lifeless. ... Her eyes open and tears flowing from them but her body showing no movement ...

Virat rushed  to her ...

He held her arm and pulled her towards him making her sit on the bed ...

She was not looking at him ... She was looking somewhere else ...

Virat was getting scared looking at her condition ...

Virat called her name but she did not respond ... Her mind had entered the dangerous state of trauma ... 

V - sai ...

No response from sai ...

Virat gulped ...

V - acha chlo ..hum yaha se baahr chlte hai ..
He stood up and held her hand to make her stand ...

She stood up ...

Only he was holding her hand ... She had  left her body loose ...

Her silence and this behaviour was killing him ... He was constantly looking at her ...

Officer - sir humne jagtap ko pkd liya hai ...

V - good ...headquarters inform kro aur ...

And before he could speak his next word , sai fainted and fell on the ground ....

Precap - virat s attempt to normalise  sai ...

To be continue ...