Os 20

I saw a vm on Instagram and then this short os came to my mimd
So thought of writing this one .....

Sai had already moved her stuff out of the house ... she was all set to leave virat,  his family and his house forever ...
AFTER THE puja , virat came to his room to take his phn only to find sai doing something in his almirah .. 

V - maim tumhe tumhaara saare documents de chuka hoon ...ab meri almirah meim tumhaara kuchh nhi hai ..

S - aap sahi keh rhe hai ... apke pas ab mera kuchh nhi hai virat sir ...

V - kuchh chahiye tha ? kuchh dhoond rhi ho ?

S  nhi ..

V - kaise bhool gya tum toh independant ho ..main  kyu tym waste kr rha hoon tum pe and he took his phn and was about to leave when sai called him ..

S - virat sir ...............bye 👋 ....🥺🥺🥺
She said with a very heavy heart ....

Virat  could sense something very bad coming up in their lives ....

V - bye...he answered and left ...

Then , he witnessed the conversation between aai , sai and devi tai ....
He saw sai tyring to stop devi from saying something .....

Whatever devi told her previous night , sai s behaviour since previous day where she is repeating again and again that certaim things would not happen from next day ... sai biding him good bye in the rroom...he was linking the clues and was somewhere getting what she was upto ....

Aai and devi tai just went from their ...sai stood in front of bappa with joined hands and prayed in her mind but virat could see her tears ...

She looked around at the house , for one last time ...

And then she saw ninad ....

Sai went to him ...

S - baba ...apni sehat ka khyal rkhiyega ...aur dwayiya miss mtt kijiyega ...

N - tum aise kyu bol rhi ho sai ? Kahi ja rhi ho ?

S - kuchh kaam se ja rhi hoon ... and she bent down and seek his blessings ...

N - jldi vappis aana ...

Sai nodded ...and minad went from there...

" ab aap shayd mujhe kabhi nhi dekh paayenge baba" sh said ....

This was heard by  virat and just the mere thought of what she just said was hell scaring ... he could not bear it ... he felt uneasy ...

While sai was talking to shivani, he went out in the garden area to take a good breath and understand what was sai upto ...

His sight fell on bags hidden under the bushes ...

And was shocked to see that these were of sai ...

" mtlb ...mera shkk sahi tha ...tum mujhe chhod kr ja rhi ho ?? " he said while being unable to stop his tears from flowing ...

By this time , he heard foot steps approaching....

He took the bags and moved aside ...

Sai was confused when she did not find her bags there...

Virat came from behind....
" MERE  pass hai tumhaare bags .... he said "

Sai was shocked.... she turned back ...

V - kyu ja rhi ho ? 😢😢

She did not answer and looked away trying hard to control her tears ...

V - bolo ?? Reh payogi mere bina ... ? 💔

She could not control anymore .... and she broke down ...

S - pta nhi ... mai nhi jaanti jaanti ki aapke bina reh payongi ke nhi ...lekin itna zaroor jaanti hoon ki appki iss nafrat , iss ignorance,  iss silent torture ke saath nhi reh skti main ab ....😭😭😭😭

Virat finally got to know what was going on inside her ...

V - sai mera yeh bartaav isliye nhi hai ki main tumse nafrat krta hoon blki isliye hai kyunki mujhe lga ki tum yehi chahti ho ki main tumse aur tumhaari zindagi se door chla jao ...tum nafrat krti ho mujhse ....

S - kisne kaha aapse ki main nafrat krti hoon aapse ...aaaba ke jaane ke baad agar koi insaan hai jiski wajaah se mere chehre par muskuraahat aayi hai toh woh bas aap hai ...apne mujhe humesha smja hai lekin virat sir iss baar kya ho gya aapko ...iss baar kyu nhi smjh paaye aap mujhe ...

She sat on her knees crying ....

Virat was devastated looking at her condition ...

V - sai pls ...aise ro Matt....pls chup hojao ...he said cupping her face ...
Sai main bas tumhaara khushi chahta tha isliye tumse door ja rha tha ...vrna tum nhi jaanti kitna dukh tha , kitna dard ho rha tha Apne pyar se , tumse door jaane mein ...

She was shocked at his sudddn confession.?

S - aur aapko lgta hai ki aap mujhse door ja kar , mujhse mere pyaar ko door krke theek kr rhe the ? ?...
apne soch bhi kaise liya ki mujhe aapne pyaar ki , parwaah ki aadat daal kr , mujhe pyaar jaise khoobsurat cheez ka  ehsaas krwa kr itni asaani se mujhse door hojayenge ...

he was also shocked at her sudden,  unexpected confession...

V - sai ...mtlb tum ..tum bhi mujhse ?? 

S - haan virat sir main apse pyaar krti hoon ...bout pyaar ❤❤

They both joined their foreheads and cried their hearts out.?

S - I luv u virat sir  💓

V - I luv u too sai ❤❤

And he pecked her forehead......

.................the end ...........

This was a very short,  random os ...I thought to write on something where virat understood by these little clues that sai was going to LEAVE and then he stopped her and prevent that tragedic accident from taking place ...

I hope u like it ...don't forget to vote and comment.?

Next os will  be updated very soon and that will be about sarree drama that pakhi did ....

Till then , byee and take care ...