Os 19

This os starts from the precap of 5 th March .... Suggested by ManasiBurde

After a lot of struggle , after putting her own life at risk just  to save him , there could be nothing more soothing Nd healing to her soul that he was out of danger ...

Just because of the injection which she managed to bring despite so many  hardships , his surgery was possible ...and it was a succesful one ...

The selfish family still did not let her meet him and she was ordered to move out ...

But she , as usual , decided not to give up ... And fight for her rights ...

She took the permission from the doctor to assist him in virat's case ..

After all the struggle , she manged to get near virat ...

There was no one in the room except these two ...
The entire night she took care of him ...

In the morning , he regained concious ...

Pakhi called bk in excitement to share the  news ...

Virat opened his eyes ... But to everyone s shock he spoke something unexpected...

" Kon ho tum ... Main nhi jaanta tumhe " ...

Sai who was all prepared with her confesion of love for him , got these words from him ....

S - virat sir aap aisa kyu bol rhe hai ... Maain jaanti hoon aap naraaz hai gussa hai ... Par pls aise MTT boliye ... Main apki patni ..

Virat interrupted ...

V - meri patni mujhe divorce de chuki hai .... Main tumhe nhi jaanta ...mera koi rishta nhi hai tumhare saath ... So pls leave ...

S - virat sir pls ...

P - tumne suna nhi virat ne kya kaha ...just leave ...

S - virat sir ek baar meri baat suniye ....

Bk - ae ldki .... Virat ke hosh aane ka intezaar tha na ...aa gya ab use hosh ... Aur usne khud kaha hai tujhe jaane ko ..... Ja yaha se ab ...

S - nhi ...

V - tamasha MTT kro yaha ... Jao ..

S - bas ek baar dr mehta ko aa jane dijiye ... Muje ek bar bas apki health update Jaan ni hai unse ..... Phir main chli jaongi aur aapko kbhi apna chehra nhi dikhayongi ...

Her voice was breaking while saying this ....

P - theek hai ...lekin tab tak yaa ha se baahar jao ... Virat ko tumhari shakal tak nhi dekhni ...

S - dekhenge bhi nhi ... Dr ke aane ke baad main chli jayongi aur phir shayd kabhi na dekhni pde inhe meri shakal ... 😭😭😭

And she went out of the ward ....

After hearing this , virat felt like stopping her ...he could sense something bad going to happen again ... But his ego and anger stooped him ... He did not stop her from going and this was going to be his next mistake ....

She walked out of the room lifelessly ...

No expressions on her face just tears flowing from her eyes ......

Dr Mehta was coming from other side ....he called her name , and she stopped and requested him to tell about virat's health ...
He asked her to  accompany him for virat's check up  because she was observing his health since last night .....

She followed him ...
Pakhi again bursted at her .....
P - tumhe smjh nhi aaya Jo virat ne kaha ... Kyu vaapis aayi ho andar ...

Dr - excuse me ... Aap hospital staaf se aise baat nhi krskti .... And aap baahr jayiye ...mujhe virat ka check up krna hai ...

They all left ...

Dr examined virat and took sai s overnight observations ...

Dr - very good dr  sai ... I'm really impressed ... U have taken a very good care of him entire night ..good job ...

And virat tum bhi bout jldi puri taraah se recover krloge ...

Saying this he left ...
Now sai and virat were alone ...

S - virat sir ..meri ek baa....

V - leave ...
He said sternly ...

S - virat sir .... Aap meri tarf dekh bhi nhi rhe hai ... Itni nafrat krte hai mujhse ...
Main jinse bhi pyaar krti hoon woh sab mujhe chhod kr chle jaate hai ... .pehle meri aai , phir aaba aur ...ab aap ... Kya main itni buri hoon ..

V - haan ..... Bas ab jao yaha se ... Pls ...I need to rest ...just leave ...
He said out of anger and frustration ... without noticing her  Indirect confession ...

S - theek hai ... I'll make sure ab aapko meri shakal kbhi na dekhni pdee ...

Sunny who was standing at the door , heard everything ...he tried to stop virat , he asked. Him to listen to her once but virat did not agree ...

Sai did not say anything else ...
She moved towards the door and then turned back

" Please apna khyal rkhiye ga ... Bye "
And she went from there ....

Virat felt very bad ...he felt uneasy seeing sai going  away like this ...he wanted to stop her ...but could not ....his anger was overpowering his concern ...

All saw her walking out of the hospital , lifeless ...

She was walking on the road alone  .... Just lost in virat s word .... that she does not deserve love ....

And just then someone from behind covered her face with a  black cloth ....
But surprisingly, she did not struggle or fight to get out of the trap .....

And she was taken away in a jeep ...

After traveling a bit , jeep stopped at a godown kind of place ...

Some boys held sai from her arm and dragged her to inside and tied her on a chair ...

All this while , she was quite ... As if she does not care about herself anymore ... She does not want to live so she is not protecting herself ...

Precap -  virat gets to know about Sai s  struggle to save him .... Will virat get  to know about Sai s kidnaping .... ?

As majority wanted a new os , so here it is ...
I hope you all enjoy it ...
I repeat I want to  finish this os tomorrow or late to late by Tuesday but I cannot post next part without getting sufficient votes ...
So pls vote and comment ...

This os is going to have 3 - 4 parts next part today evening ...