Chapter Seven: The Sleepover

"Hey Bi. What's up?" Sophie asked when her imparter rang. "I'm having a sleepover at my place. Are you in?" Biana asked. "I don't know..." Sophie started. "Me, Fitz, Dex, Tam, Lynn, and Keefe are going to be here," Biana said, interrupting Sophie.  Sophie sighed, defeated. Biana knew Sophie's soft spot for Keefe. "I'll ask Grady and Edaline," she said standing up and walking downstairs, leaving Biana on the bed. "Hey Mom, Dad?" Sophie asked when she saw them. "What's up kiddo?" Grady asked. "Can I go to a sleepover at Biana's?" Sophie asked. "Bring Sandor with you," Grady sighed. "Thank you!" Sophie said racing back up the stairs. "They said yes," Sophie told Biana. "I'll be there in a few minutes." she hung up. Sophie packed her bag and went to the leap master. "Everglen!" she yelled and was gone in a flash of light.

-----------------------------------------

At Everglen she walked into the giant castle of a house. "Hey, Sophie! Hey Sandor!" Biana called when they walked in.  "Hey Bi!" Sophie replied. "You got here fast," Biana said, flicking her long brown hair behind her neck. "Yeah. I had nothing else to do." Sophie said looking around warily. "It's ok," said Biana, as if reading Sophie's mind. "Fitz is going to stay upstairs tonight." Sophie let out a breath she hadn't realized she was holding. "So....anyway." Biana started. "Are you mad at me too?" Sophie breathed hoping Biana might not hear, but Biana had sharp ears. "Oh, Sophie," Biana said sympathetically blinking over and hugging her. "I'm not mad. What would I be mad about?" She asked. "Well... It's just you and Keefe...and Fitz is your brother..." Sophie trailed, trying hard not to cry. "Sophie you are my best friend. I'm not mad. I don't like Keefe anymore anyway. Besides who cares what Fitz thinks? He's stupid." Biana said holding Sophies head in her hands. "I love you ok?" "Yeah," Sophie said stepping back. "Thank you." "No problem girlie pops," Biana said warmly. A knock on the door split up their hug as Biana went to open the door.  "Dex! Your here?" Biana puzzled. "Yeah. Fitz asked me to come early" He mumbled, and raced up stairs. Biana and Sophie shared a look. "Okayyyyy. So. You and Keefe huh?" Bians asked, as if she didnt want to know what just happened. "Yeah." Sophie replied shocked that her face wasnt burning up. "We have to go get you ready!" Biana shouted grabbing Sophie's  hand and racing upstairs. "For what?" Sophie asked as they flew into Biana's room. "He'll be here any second." She bubbled. She put sophie in a beautiful, glittery, and VERY fitted red tunic. Then she did some sort of half up, half down braid this that felt very extra. She even convinced Sophie to let her do her makeup. Sophie felt more like she was going onto a runway, then just down the stairs. And there he was. Keefe. The boy she had hated, loved, and kissed standing at the bottom of the stairs talking to Tam. He looked up at her ready to say something, but his jaw fell slack. Tam snickered. "Way to greet you girlfriend dude." Keefe regained himself and smirked. "You didnt have to get all dressed up for me Foster." He teased flipping his hair. "Bi convinced me to have a makeover." Sophie mumbled walking to the bottom of the stairs. "I like it. Just know you dont have to get all fancy for me. I like you just how you are." Keefe said, walking over and giving her a hug. She hugged him back and laughed when Tam said "Nice come back man." Thay all laughed togeter as they headed to the kitchen. 

Hey Guys! I missed yall so much! I decided to work on this cus ya know. THEY FINALLY KISSED IN REAL LIFE!! Anyway. Hope yall have a great day.