Chapter 9: The Secrets Out

Sophie stumbled back, needing room to breath, and fell over a stool in her way. In a blur of panic Sophie stumbled out of the door. Something grabbed her hand and her vision cleared. Looking up Sophie saw the most beautiful face looking back at her. Keefe. She suddenly remembered he was in danger. She shoved him away. "Run Keefe! Your in danger here!" She shouted. Keefe planted his feet and turned around to face Sophie.  "Foster, calm down! You come out having a panic attack and then shove me away telling me im in danger. If my mom is in-"  Sophie screamed as suddenly, thick green vines shot up from the ground, wrapping themselves around Keefe pinning his arms to his side, trapping his legs, and covering his mouth. As he struggled Alex walked out wagging her finger at Sophie. "I told you to keep him away." She said sadly. "Put him down!" Sophie screamed. Sandor came bolting around the corner. "NO!" Sophie yelled as the same thing happened to her beloved bodyguard.  Then came her friends, and the same thing happened to all of them. Sophie wheeled on Alex, who hadn't even broken a sweat, but looked incredibly pained to be doing this. "Why?" was the only word Sophie could manage. "Cant you see?" Alex said miserably, tears welling in her eyes. "If they know about me, then I get killed. I was a mistake anyway. A you that went wrong. If they know about me then the Black Swan will despose of me. I thought that maybey you would care about me, or...or..." Alex couldent finish, because she broke down, sobbing. The vines fell away, and left no trace that they had ever been there. Her friends fell to the floor, breathing hard. Sandor charged at Alex, who was in a heap on the floor. Sophie put her hand on his chest and stopped him. Alex didn't want to hurt anyone. She just wanted to meet someone who cared about her, and wouldn't kill her.  Sophie went over and sat down beside Alex, putting her arm around her shoulder. "We wont hurt you." Sophie whispered gently in Alex's ear.  "We wont let anyone hurt you." 

    Hey you guys! Happy Valantines! I hope you have all had an amazing week. Im so sorry I dont post very often anymore. I love yall still, but life is chaotic. Do you guys like Alex? If not dont worry. She'll grow on you. Get it? Ha ha. Anyway, love yall. Stay happy, stay safe, and stay positive!