II

ELIZA.
Finally I can get out of this place the world is filled with so much dread but this place ? I despise more than the world and I've never been more happier to find out from my father that we would be moving to LA county.

I was waiting for this day to come the day where I'd leave and start a whole new life where nobody knew me, where I could just be me &  the people I met, the friends I made would say screw it I love you the way you are and you are a bad bitch that doesn't need to change for no one,
To finally be a free bitch.

Today marked the day I was a free bitch.
My father  always told me, if I wanted something go get it no matter how hard it was or how difficult it may be, because he sure as hell wanted a better life for both me and him, that's why he was moving us to LA county and I was hear for it.

I don't  got much to say other than I'm a New Yorker who is 17 years old and still experiencing life and so far I hate it what a fucking boring ass life with nothing but a bunch of judgmental whores.

Well I thought to myself it ends today because I ain't gonna be living in New York no more because my ass gonna be in LA county living it up with the friends I make there and having a good ass social life I would make something of myself here and be better than I ever was from when I lived in New York.

I would meet the perfect person who was for me
And hopefully, they'd be my soulmate
But I was aight with just friends, if I could a find a soulmate that would be a plus.

I just wanted to live it up so I was gonna do just that,
I wasn't prepared for meeting
Rue, she was beautiful nothing that I'd ever seen before intriguing someone that I knew I just had to know because
I wouldn't be satisfied if I never knew her.

Someone who started off my chapter.