IX

"The fuck is that suppose to mean?" Eliza asked Elliot.

"What I'm saying is that rue she's not in the mental state to have friends she's very fucked up in the head so much trauma and problems that she became a drug addict and now she can't stop doing drugs that's what she's here to show you."

"Dude! I was suppose to tell her that." Rue said in a very giggly tone, "rue are you high right now?"

"What does it look like?" Rue said laughing and looking at both Elliot and Eliza.

Eliza was a bit disappointed but she still cared about rue and wanted the best for her so she grabbed her wrist. "Get up we're gonna go."

"Go where? Why do you have to be so unfun? You know I was starting to like you. What now you've seen this other side me and you just decide your gonna judge me now? I knew it, your a fucking liar you don't care about me, you just wanted to seem like this perfect new nice girl but as soon as you learn who the fuck I am you wanna judge me?"

"Rue calm down! I do care about you okay? I may not know you well and this may be just the beginning but I just don't want this kind of life for you? I want to help you."

"Where are we going?"

"Let's just go."

"She should stay here.." Elliot said pulling rue arm.

Eliza pushed Elliot off. "No she is going home with me, rue needs to rest right now if she is like you said a drug addict I don't wanna bring her around more drugs. I've seen enough to know that this isn't what I want for rue she deserves better than this."

"You don't think I'm a selfish person?" Rue asked looking at Eliza in this miserable state.

"No of course not rue now just trust me and let's go."

Rue decided to go with Eliza back to her house. "Why are we here?" Rue asked.

"Sit down im gonna get you something to eat and drink."

"Why are you being this way?" Rue asked Eliza

"What way?" Eliza asked.

"Do you pity me?" Rue looked over at her.

Eliza took a seat with rue on the couch and held her hand. "No I don't but your my friend now and I care about you and your well being..do you understand?"

Rue looked at her and grabbed her cheeks leaning in kissing her deeply.

Eliza was taken aback by this obviously she thought it was just the drugs so she slowly pulled away she didn't want to take advantage of rue. "I'm gonna go make you something to eat now..I'll be back."

Eliza went to the kitchen and her heart was racing so fast. "Snap out of it eliza." She told herself as she prepared rue a sandwich and got her a soda to drink from the fridge. "Here..I'm super bad at cooking so this will have to do for now.."

"Thanks.." rue takes a bite of sandwich and opens her soda, meanwhile Eliza just stares at her. "Do you wanna talk about what happened back there?"

"Nothing happened I was showing you apart of my life."

"Do you think you'll ever stop?"

"Why should I?"

"What about your family and your friends?"

"My mother doesn't care..and my sister is just so tired of my bullshit I don't think I can ever pull myself together and my friends well..God knows what they are really thinking."

"Rue..come on."

"No it's the truth I mean it's the fucking truth I'm not gonna sit here and lie to you, you said you wanted to know more about me right? So..I'm telling you."

Eliza hugged her deeply and kissed her cheek. "I want to know every part of you, I believe all of your flaws are beautiful and no matter what your going through I'm always gonna be here for you hun."

"Do you like me?" Rue asked.

"What?" Eliza looked at her slowly pulling back from the hug.

"Of course I like you is that even a question."

Rue smiled and nodded. "Right dumb question thanks for sandwich by the way it was really good."

"Yeah no worries.."

After awhile the both of them went upstairs. "Do you mind if I take my clothes off I usually like to lay in my bed with just my underwear and bra.." Eliza asked rue.

"No by all means go ahead..I should probably do it too."

Eliza face turned red as she looked over at rue while rue was taking her clothes off, but she looked away very fast before rue could notice her staring.

She took her clothes off too and got into bed laying there with rue playing with her hair.

"I've never met someone like you." Rue told Eliza.

"Well if I'm being honest I've never met someone like you either."

They both looked at each other and smiled embracing each others warmth.