III

"Rue you gonna come down from up there or what? This girl done pissed me off early in the morning." Rue's mom hustled up the stairs to go wake rue up one more time, if she wasn't gonna wake up her mother won't even bother trying no more.

"Gia I want you to never become like your sister you understand me?" Rue looked at Gia and then her mom and just laughed. "Yeah don't become like me look at me, you just never wanna end up in this shape. Alright, I'm gonna head off to school now bye mom bye Gia."

"Wait you not gonna eat?" Gia asked her sister, rue got up and left the table she got her bag and turned back to Gia, "nah I'm good you probably better off without me at your breakfast I don't wanna ruin the mood but seems like mom here is already in a bad mood." Rue's mom shakes her head. "Unbelievable." She said as she watched rue leave the house. 

Gia had to deal with this pain for so long now and she was so sick and tired of everything going on in this house. At some point she thought of just running away and forgetting about all the stress it was just too much for her, but of course she couldn't do that so normal day for her eat breakfast and go to school and come back home and either it was peaceful between rue and their mom our it would be hours of yelling, throwing things, slamming doors, crying, whatever you could think of  all of it.

Rue walked to school and as she was walking she bumps into this 5'4 black hair, brown skinned girl who was wearing a light face or makeup, a mini skirt and a crop top and a handbag over her shoulder but her bag had fell due to them bumping into each other.

"Yo Im sorry man I ain't mean to here lemme help you with that." Rue said grabbing the things that fell out  of her purse and helping her back them in.

"Thanks..I appreciate you."

"Wait what?"

"Ah it's just a thing we say in New York.."

"Oh you just moved here?"

"Yeah I did it's kind of my first day hope you don't mind me asking if you could help me out a bit I don't know the place too well and I don't wanna get lost nice to meet you though I'm Eliza brown."

"Eliza brown I can definitely help you out I'm rue and no it's not a problem at all.."

"Great great.."

Rue showed Eliza around and helped her out with her classes and locker number. "So if you ever need anything..You can text me this is my Instagram." Rue put her social media in Eliza phone and walked away.

Eliza bit her lip watching her walk away. "Interesting.."