XIV

Rue caught up to Eliza. "It's not what you think..I promise please don't be mad at me." Eliza looked at her, "I literally saw you kissing your ex, Jules was it?"

"Look I promise I wasn't kissing her, she kissed me! She asked me to go to the bathroom to talk and out of nowhere kissed me I didn't expect it all, I don't love Jules anymore she means nothing to me, but I like you and I want to be with you."

Eliza looked at her she wanted nothing more but to believe rue. "Really?" Eliza asked looking in rue's eyes.

"Yes come here.."

Everyone was looking at them in the hallway, including Lexi, Maddie, & kat. "What is going on who's that girl over there with rue?" Cassie asked lexi. "I think rue's new girlfriend maybe?" Even lexi didn't know about her.

"She's kind of pretty though." Kat said looking at eliza.
Rue pulls eliza into a hug and everyone took pictures.

"Rue oh my god look." Maddie pulled up her Twitter. "Your trending on Twitter rue."

Rue looked at Maddie's phone, "trending huh, wow word spreads quick what's that? #lesbiancouple, wow."

Lexi smiles, "so is she your new girlfriend or?"

"Sorry I didn't introduce her sooner her name is eliza!" Rue told lexi.

"It's nice to meet you." Eliza said to lexi.

"I'm lexi this is Maddie and kat!"

Maddie and kat waves at eliza. "Just wanted to say your really pretty."

"Oh thank you kat, you as well."

Eliza said smiling brightly she was finally happy to be introduced to rue's friends.

Jules looked over at rue and Eliza from afar and rolled her eyes. "What do you think of the new girl?" Elliot asked Jules. "She's a bitch is what she is."

"Are you upset because of her? Come on you can do better."

"Like what?"

"Like me." Elliot said smirking and pulling Jules in for kiss.

"Guys look over there." Maddie says to the girls and rue they look over to see Jules and Elliot kissing.

"Down bad really." Kat says.

"I know right? She swears she loves rue and wants to get back together with her but look what she's doing." Maddie says.

"It won't last long trust me." Lexi says.

But honestly? Rue couldn't give a fuck, to make Jules jealous she pulled eliza in and kissed her passionately and deeply.