XI

eliza walks to school excited to see rue again, she listened to music while riding in her fathers car. "what are you so happy about this early in the morning?" she looks over at her dad taking an earbud out "what..  can't i  be happy?" he smiles at her. "well of course i want nothing more than for my beautiful daughter to be happy but it's just i've never seen you this excited to go to school."

"well its a nice morning." she responded to her father. except, she wasn't excited about school it was a  totally different feeling, she was excited about seeing and talking to rue at school, the truth is after rue had sex with eliza she didn't text her back since, so truthfully eliza was just a little bit worried because they weren't able to talk about the way they felt. she hoped and prayed it was more than just a hook up, obviously it meant more than just a hook up to eliza but she didn't know how rue felt.

"we're here" her father says pulling up in front of the school. "thanks dad see you at home" eliza got her bookbag and got out of the car shutting the door. she walks into the building and sighed wondering if rue was at school already. 

eliza: you here? i missed you why haven't you texted? 

she texted rue but there was just no response which worried her she hope that having sex with rue wouldn't change her relationship with her in a bad way, she really hope that she was overthinking the whole situation since she really liked rue. 

eliza decided to go to the bathroom before going to class as she walked into the bathroom she saw rue kissing the same girl that rue had awkward eye contact with. 

her heart fell to the floor when she saw them both kiss and a tear rolled down her eye as she walked out and slammed the bathroom door.

rue noticed eliza at a quick glance and before she could run after her, eliza was already gone. "shit."

 rue pushed away jules away. "what are you doing?" jules sighed. "i love you i just want you back.." rue looked at jules. "look it's over between us for good, i don't love you anymore like that..i'm sorry but i have to go."

rue walks out the door looking for eliza.