XIII

RUE
Jules asked me to meet her in the bathroom,
I didn't really want to say no me and Jules weren't on the best terms but I didn't hate her either I was just over her, I didn't love her anymore like that and I told her.

So it was so unexpected that she kissed me I didn't know what to do at first, I didn't push her away in time since I was thinking about things, I didn't expect that Eliza would
See Jules and I, but what I do know for sure is she might hate me now..

It was never my intention for Jules and I to have that kiss I didn't even know she'd kiss me at that moment, and to be honest even when she kissed me I still did not feel the spark I use to feel when we kissed before, it was different I was really over her but Jules was still trying to get back
Together with me.

To be honest what I was thinking about when Jules kiss me was how good it felt to kiss eliza, I wanted to feel her lips on mine again I wanted to be closer to her more than I've ever wanted to be with anyone because the truth is I've never felt the feelings I'm feeling right now, the ones I felt when I kissed eliza.

It was so different from Jules, it was better. Even though Jules was my first love, there was just something different there, it was special but special in a way that maybe I wanted to do that forever with eliza, yes I did think about a future with Jules but it was about running away with Jules, but meanwhile eliza is special and I would rather stay in a town I hate because at least I'd be with her.

The feeling was so different, it was better I think I finally understand what love is, with Jules I thought I knew what love was but it wasn't love, it was just an illusion of what I thought love was, yes I did love Jules genuinely but, I think with eliza I can be a better version of myself I don't have to force myself to change because when I'm with her I already know that I have to change I have to be a better person for myself, for my family, and for my friends.

For the people that care about me not just for one person.

That's how I knew that she was the one I needed to be with because I've never felt more myself when I'm with her I don't even need to worry about her judging me because she understood me even at my worst she was there for me and cared about me, in a way that I've never seen before, she reminded me of my father.